Nontradable Goods and the Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petroulakis, Filippos, 2017. "Internal devaluation in currency unions: the role of trade costs and taxes," Working Paper Series 2049, European Central Bank.
- Laura Povoledo, 2016. "Pricing behaviour and the role of trade openness in the transmission of monetary shocks," Working Papers 20161609, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2013.
"An Estimated Stochastic General Equilibrium Model with Partial Dollarization: A Bayesian Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 217-265, April.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2006. "An Estimated Stochastic General Equilibrium Model with Partial Dollarization: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 381, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rabanal, Pau & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F. & Tuesta, Vicente, 2011.
"Cointegrated TFP processes and international business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 156-171, March.
- Vicente Tuesta & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Pau Rabanal, 2009. "Cointegrated TFP Processes and International Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 09/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Pau Rabanal & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramirez & Vicente Tuesta Reátegui, 2010. "Cointegrated TFP Processes and International Business Cycles," Working Papers 10-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Vicente Tuesta, 2009. "Cointegrated TFP processes and international business cycles," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard, 2016.
"Optimal fiscal management of commodity price shocks,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 183-196.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2014. "Optimal Fiscal Management of Commodity Price Shocks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 197, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- D. Siena, 2014. "The European Monetary Union and Imbalances: Is it an Anticipation Story ?," Working papers 501, Banque de France.
- Krzysztof MAKARSKI & Michal GRADZEWICZ, "undated".
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Losing Autonomous Monetary Policy after the Euro Adoption in Poland,"
- Michał Gradzewicz & Krzysztof Makarski, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Losing Autonomous Monetary Policy after the Euro Adoption in Poland," NBP Working Papers 58, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Hande Kucuk & Alan Sutherland, 2015.
"International Risk Sharing and Portfolio Choice with Non-separable Preferences,"
1517, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Küçük, Hande & Sutherland, Alan, 2015. "International Risk Sharing and Portfolio Choice with Non-separable Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel M. Rees & Penelope Smith & Jamie Hall, 2016. "A Multi-sector Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 374-408, September.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Massimiliano Pisani, 2008. "Real exchange rate volatility and disconnect: an empirical investigation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 660, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aydan Dogan, 2014. "Euro- US Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: How Far Can We Push Equilibrium Models?," Studies in Economics 1409, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:66-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Óscar Afonso & Tiago Sequeira, 2017. "Tradable and nontradable directed technical change," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2017_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Shim, Jae-Hun, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Small Open Economy with Market Segmentation," Department of Economics Working Papers 58128, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9471-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Hohberger & Lukas Vogel & Bernhard Herz, 2014. "Budgetary-Neutral Fiscal Policy Rules and External Adjustment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 909-936, November.
- Sangyup Choi, 2018.
"The Impact of US Financial Uncertainty Shocks on Emerging Market Economies: An International Credit Channel,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 89-118, February.
- Sangyup Choi, 2017. "The Impact of US Financial Uncertainty Shocks on Emerging Market Economies: An International Credit Channel," Working papers 2017rwp-113, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena, 2015. "Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing? A model-based analysis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113193, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nikolay Hristov, 2016. "The Ifo DSGE Model for the German Economy," ifo Working Paper Series 210, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsReal exchange rates; Nontradable goods; Nominal rigidities; Bayesian estimation; F31; F32; F41; C11;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:24:y:2013:i:3:p:495-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.