Consumer durables replacement decision-making: An overview and research agenda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/marketing/journal/11002/PS2?detailsPage=societies|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Veryzer, Robert W, Jr & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1998. " The Influence of Unity and Prototypicality on Aesthetic Responses to New Product Designs," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 374-394, March.
- Cripps, John D & Meyer, Robert J, 1994. " Heuristics and Biases in Timing the Replacement of Durable Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 304-318, September.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Jae Nahm, 2004. "Durable-Goods Monopoly with Endogenous Innovation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 303-319, 06.
- Devavrat Purohit, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between the Markets for New and Used Durable Goods: The Case of Automobiles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 154-167.
- Barry L. Bayus, 1992. "The Dynamic Pricing of Next Generation Consumer Durables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 251-265.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Viviana P. Fernandez, 2000.
"Decisions To Replace Consumer Durables Goods: An Econometric Application Of Wiener And Renewal Processes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 452-461, August.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2000. "Decisions to Replace Consumer Durables Goods: An Econometric Application of Wiener and Renewal Processes," Documentos de Trabajo 87, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Prince, Jeffrey T., 2009. "How do households choose quality and time to replacement for a rapidly improving durable good?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 302-311, March.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 1991. "An economic-psychological model of scrapping behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 357-379, June.
- Jeremy Bulow, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-749.
- Atsuo Utaka, 2006. "Planned Obsolescence and Social Welfare," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 137-148, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)