Consumer durables replacement decision-making: An overview and research agenda
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/marketing/journal/11002/PS2?detailsPage=societies|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2000.
"Decisions to Replace Consumer Durables Goods: An Econometric Application of Wiener and Renewal Processes,"
Documentos de Trabajo
87, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Viviana P. Fernandez, 2000. "Decisions To Replace Consumer Durables Goods: An Econometric Application Of Wiener And Renewal Processes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 452-461, August.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 1991. "An economic-psychological model of scrapping behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 357-379, June.
- Jeremy Bulow, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-749.
- Cripps, John D & Meyer, Robert J, 1994. " Heuristics and Biases in Timing the Replacement of Durable Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 304-18, September.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jae Nahm, 2004. "Durable-Goods Monopoly with Endogenous Innovation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 303-319, 06.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Prince, Jeffrey T., 2009. "How do households choose quality and time to replacement for a rapidly improving durable good?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 302-311, March.
- Barry L. Bayus, 1992. "The Dynamic Pricing of Next Generation Consumer Durables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 251-265.
- Veryzer, Robert W, Jr & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1998. " The Influence of Unity and Prototypicality on Aesthetic Responses to New Product Designs," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 374-94, March.
- Devavrat Purohit, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between the Markets for New and Used Durable Goods: The Case of Automobiles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 154-167.
- Atsuo Utaka, 2006. "Planned Obsolescence and Social Welfare," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 137-148, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:21:y:2010:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.