Innovation and Volatility of the GDP Growth Rate: Case of the Economies of Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Beers, Cees & Berghäll, Elina & Poot, Tom, 2008.
"R&D internationalization, R&D collaboration and public knowledge institutions in small economies: Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 294-308, March.
- Cees van Beers & Elina Berghäll & Tom Poot, 2007. "R&D Internationalization, R&D Collaboration and Public Knowledge Institutions in Small Economies Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands," DRUID Working Papers 07-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Jeanneney, Sylviane Guillaumont & Brun, Jean-Francois, 1999.
"How Instability Lowers African Growth,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1997. "How Instability Lowers African Growth ?," Working Papers 199712, CERDI.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1998. "How Instability Lowers African Growth," Working Papers 199806, CERDI.
- Aamir Rafique Hashmi, 2013.
"Competition and Innovation: The Inverted-U Relationship Revisited,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1653-1668, December.
- Aamir Rafique Hashmi, 2011. "Competition and Innovation: The Inverted-U Relationship Revisited," Departmental Working Papers wp1101, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment: Flows, Volatility, and the Impact on Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 478-493, August.
- Ovidiu Solomon & Judita Samuel & Adam Altăr – Samuel, 2011. "Study Of The Relationship Between Economic Growth, Volatility And Innovation For The Eu-27 And Ceec Countries," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(1), pages 82-90, May.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2006. "The World Technology Frontier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 499-522, June.
- Dawe, David, 1996. "A new look at the effects of export instability on investment and growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1905-1914, December.
- Young, Alwyn, 1993. "Invention and Bounded Learning by Doing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 443-472, June.
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2009. "Caught in a trap. Identifying the least developed countries," Post-Print hal-00436331, HAL.
- Young, Garry, 1999. "The Influence of Foreign Factor Prices and International Taxation on Fixed Investment in the UK," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 355-373, April.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2006. "Economic growth with an optimal public spending composition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 123-136, January.
- Joseph Guiltinan, 2010. "Consumer durables replacement decision-making: An overview and research agenda," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 163-174, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping country; growth; innovation; volatility; interntional tranfer of knowl- edge;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:88-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mwangi wa Githinji). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.