Profit sharing and strike activity in Cournot oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 1999. "Profit sharing and strike activity in Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1388, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Francis K. Cheung & Carl Davidson, 1991. "Bargaining Structure and Strike Activity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 345-371, May.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1996.
"Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1993. "Testing Between Alternative Wage-Employment Bargaining Models Using Belgian Aggreggate Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 27 Apr 1994.
- Vannetelbosch, V. J., 1996. "Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1233, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bensaid, Bernard & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 1991. "Negotiation of profit-sharing contracts in industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1069-1085, July.
- Fung, K. C., 1989. "Unemployment, profit-sharing and Japan's economic success," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 783-796, April.
- Joel Watson, 1998. "Alternating-Offer Bargaining with Two-Sided Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 573-594.
- Stewart, Geoff, 1989. "Profit-sharing in cournot oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 221-224, December.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1992.
"Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 100-121, March.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph S. Tracy, 1992. "Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data," Papers of Peter Cramton 92aer, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Kennan, John & Wilson, Robert, 1989. "Strategic Bargaining Models and Interpretation of Strike Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 87-130, Supplemen.
- Wadhwani, Sushil, 1988. "Profit-sharing as a cure for unemployment : Some doubts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 59-68, March.
- Bernard Bensaïd & Serge Federbusch & Robert Gary-Bobo, 1990. "Sur quelques propriétés stratégiques de l'intéressement des salariés dans l'industrie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 621-650.
- Sandeep Bhargava & Tim Jenkinson, "undated". "Explicit versus Implicit Profit Sharing and the Determination of Wages: Microeconomic Evidence from the UK," Discussion Papers 93/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pierre Cahuc & Brigitte Dormont, 1992. "L'intéressement en France : allégement du coût salarial ou incitation à l'effort ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 35-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archontis L. Pantsios & Solomon W. Polachek, 2017.
"How Asymmetrically Increasing Joint Strike Costs Need Not Lead to Fewer Strikes,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(2), pages 149-161, June.
- Pantsios, Archontis L. & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "How Asymmetrically Increasing Joint Strike Costs Need Not Lead to Fewer Strikes," IZA Discussion Papers 10723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz, 2016. "Employee share ownership in a unionised duopoly," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(3), pages 173-195, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCournot oligopoly; wage bargaining; profit sharing; incomplete information; strike activity; JEL classification; C78; J50;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:69:y:1999:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.