Profit sharing and strike activity in Cournot oligopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1993.
"Testing Between Alternative Wage-Employment Bargaining Models Using Belgian Aggreggate Data,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1994012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 27 Apr 1994.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1996. "Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Vannetelbosch, V. J., "undated". "Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1233, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sandeep Bhargava & Tim Jenkinson, "undated". "Explicit versus Implicit Profit Sharing and the Determination of Wages: Microeconomic Evidence from the UK," Discussion Papers 93/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wadhwani, Sushil, 1988. "Profit-sharing as a cure for unemployment : Some doubts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 59-68, March.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph S. Tracy, 1992.
"Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
92aer, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1992. "Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 100-121, March.
- Stewart, Geoff, 1989. "Profit-sharing in cournot oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 221-224, December.
- Pierre Cahuc & Brigitte Dormont, 1992. "L'intéressement en France : allégement du coût salarial ou incitation à l'effort ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 35-44.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
252, David K. Levine.
- Francis K. Cheung & Carl Davidson, 1991. "Bargaining Structure and Strike Activity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 345-371, May.
- Fung, K. C., 1989. "Unemployment, profit-sharing and Japan's economic success," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 783-796, April.
- Joel Watson, 1998. "Alternating-Offer Bargaining with Two-Sided Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 573-594.
- Bensaid, Bernard & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 1991. "Negotiation of profit-sharing contracts in industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1069-1085, July.
- Kennan, John & Wilson, Robert, 1989. "Strategic Bargaining Models and Interpretation of Strike Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 87-130, Supplemen.
- Bernard Bensaïd & Serge Federbusch & Robert Gary-Bobo, 1990. "Sur quelques propriétés stratégiques de l'intéressement des salariés dans l'industrie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 621-650.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:69:y:1999:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.