Social Alliance and Employee Voluntary Activities: A Resource-Based Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. K. Das, 2002. "The Dynamics of Alliance Conditions in the Alliance Development Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 725-746, 07.
- Basil, Debra & Runte, Mary & Basil, Michael & Usher, John, 2011. "Company support for employee volunteerism: Does size matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 61-66, January.
- John Haltiwanger & Julia Lane & James Spletzer, 2000.
"Wages, Productivity, and the Dynamic Interaction of Businesses and Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
7994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Lane, Julia I. & Spletzer, James R., 2007. "Wages, productivity, and the dynamic interaction of businesses and workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 575-602, June.
- Stephan Meier, 2006.
"Do subsidies increase charitable giving in the long run?: matching donations in a field experiment,"
06-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Stephan Meier, 2007. "Do Subsidies Increase Charitable Giving in the Long Run? Matching Donations in a Field Experiment," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(6), pages 1203-1222, December.
- Jose I. Galan, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(7), pages 1629-1641, November.
- Jeremy Thornton, 2008. "Competition, Contractibility, and the Market for Donors to Nonprofits," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 215-246, May.
- Arya, Bindu & Salk, Jane E., 2006. "Cross-Sector Alliance Learning and Effectiveness of Voluntary Codes of Corporate Social Responsibility," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 211-234, April.
- Bing-Sheng Teng, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship Activities through Strategic Alliances: A Resource-Based Approach toward Competitive Advantage," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 119-142, 01.
- Stephen Brammer & Andrew Millington, 2004. "The Development of Corporate Charitable Contributions in the UK: A Stakeholder Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1411-1434, December.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andy Lockett & Jeremy Moon & Wayne Visser, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Management Research: Focus, Nature, Salience and Sources of Influence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 115-136, 01.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Simon Knox & Colin Gruar, 2007. "The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 115-135, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:104:y:2011:i:2:p:251-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.