The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Marin & Ronald Mitchell & Jae Lee, 2015. "The Vulnerability and Strength Duality in Ethnic Business: A Model of Stakeholder Salience and Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 271-289, August.
- Shahzad Khurram & Sandra Charreire Petit, 2017. "Investigating the Dynamics of Stakeholder Salience: What Happens When the Institutional Change Process Unfolds?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 485-515, July.
- Samantha Miles, 2017. "Stakeholder Theory Classification: A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of Definitions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 437-459, May.
- Domingo Soriano & Miguel-Ángel Galindo, 2012. "An overview of entrepreneurial activity in nonprofit organizations in the international context," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 265-269, April.
- Frances Bowen & Aloysius Newenham-Kahindi & Irene Herremans, 2010. "When Suits Meet Roots: The Antecedents and Consequences of Community Engagement Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 297-318, August.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Gordon Liu & Wai-Wai Ko, 2011. "Social Alliance and Employee Voluntary Activities: A Resource-Based Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 251-268, December.
- André Sobczak & Christelle Havard, 2015. "Stakeholders’ Influence on French Unions’ CSR Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 311-324, June.
- Mauricio Javier Córdova Paredes & Ferran Calabuig Moreno & Manuel Alonso Dos Santos, 2019. "Key Determinants on Non-Governmental Organization’s Financial Sustainability: A Case Study that Examines 2018 FIFA Foundation Social Festival Selected Participants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-19, March.
- Seretny Marek & Seretny Aleksandra, 2012. "Sustainable Marketing - a new Era in the Responsible Marketing Development," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 4(2), pages 63-76, December.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- Gordon Liu & Wai Wai Ko, 2014. "An integrated model of cause-related marketing strategy development," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 4(3), pages 78-95, December.
- Karan Sonpar & Federica Pazzaglia & Jurgita Kornijenko, 2010. "The Paradox and Constraints of Legitimacy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Gordon Liu & Wai Wai Ko & Chris Chapleo, 2018. "How and When Socially Entrepreneurial Nonprofit Organizations Benefit From Adopting Social Alliance Management Routines to Manage Social Alliances?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(2), pages 497-516, August.
- Michael J. Zyphur & Dean C. Pierides, 2017. "Is Quantitative Research Ethical? Tools for Ethically Practicing, Evaluating, and Using Quantitative Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Madureira Simaens, Ana, 2015. "Responding to complexity : A systems approach to strategy and interorganizational networks in the context of third sector organizations," Other publications TiSEM 84077bdb-a62a-478f-ba4e-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- André Sobczak & Christelle Havard, 2012. "Stakeholders' Influence on French Unions' CSR Strategies," Post-Print hal-00978743, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical study; non-profit organization; relationship marketing strategy development; stakeholder saliency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:75:y:2007:i:2:p:115-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.