How and When Socially Entrepreneurial Nonprofit Organizations Benefit From Adopting Social Alliance Management Routines to Manage Social Alliances?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arya, Bindu & Salk, Jane E., 2006. "Cross-Sector Alliance Learning and Effectiveness of Voluntary Codes of Corporate Social Responsibility," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 211-234, April.
- Dovev Lavie & Pamela R. Haunschild & Poonam Khanna, 2012. "Organizational differences, relational mechanisms, and alliance performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(13), pages 1453-1479, December.
- Koen H. Heimeriks & Geert Duysters, 2007.
"Alliance Capability as a Mediator Between Experience and Alliance Performance: An Empirical Investigation into the Alliance Capability Development Process,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Heimeriks, K.H. & Duysters, G.M., 2003. "Alliance capability as mediator between experience and alliance performance: an empirical investigation into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers 03.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- John Peloza & Simon Hudson & Derek Hassay, 2009. "The Marketing of Employee Volunteerism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 371-386, April.
- Julie Juan Li & Laura Poppo & Kevin Zheng Zhou, 2010. "Relational mechanisms, formal contracts, and local knowledge acquisition by international subsidiaries," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 349-370, April.
- Prashant Kale & Harbir Singh, 2007. "Building firm capabilities through learning: the role of the alliance learning process in alliance capability and firm‐level alliance success," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 981-1000, October.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Liu & Wai-Wai Ko, 2011. "Social Alliance and Employee Voluntary Activities: A Resource-Based Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 251-268, December.
- Anoop Madhok, 1995. "Revisiting Multinational firm's Tolerance for Joint Ventures: A Trust-Based approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 117-137, March.
- Prashant Kale & Harbir Singh & Howard Perlmutter, 2000. "Learning and protection of proprietary assets in strategic alliances: building relational capital," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 217-237, March.
- Sea-Jin Chang & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Lorraine Eden, 2010. "From the Editors: Common method variance in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(2), pages 178-184, February.
- Gordon Liu & Wai-Wai Ko, 2011. "An Analysis of Cause-Related Marketing Implementation Strategies Through Social Alliance: Partnership Conditions and Strategic Objectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 253-281, May.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2005. "Cause-brand alliances: does the cause help the brand or does the brand help the cause?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 423-429, April.
- Peredo, Ana María & McLean, Murdith, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship: A critical review of the concept," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-65, February.
- Simon Knox & Colin Gruar, 2007. "The Application of Stakeholder Theory to Relationship Marketing Strategy Development in a Non-profit Organization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 115-135, October.
- Homburg, Christian & Allmann, Jan & Klarmann, Martin, 2014. "Internal and external price search in industrial buying: The moderating role of customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1581-1588.
- Dayna Simpson & Kathryn Lefroy & Yelena Tsarenko, 2011. "Together and Apart: Exploring Structure of the Corporate–NPO Relationship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 297-311, June.
- Bill McEvily & Alfred Marcus, 2005. "Embedded ties and the acquisition of competitive capabilities," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(11), pages 1033-1055, November.
- Mutch, Nicola & Aitken, Robert, 2009. "Being fair and being seen to be fair: Corporate reputation and CSR partnerships," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 92-98.
- Janice A. Black & Kimberly B. Boal, 1994. "Strategic resources: Traits, configurations and paths to sustainable competitive advantage," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(S2), pages 131-148, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial enterprise; Nonprofit organization; Social alliance; Relational mechanisms; Strategic alliance; Cause-related marketing campaign;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:151:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3231-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.