Together and Apart: Exploring Structure of the Corporate–NPO Relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koljatic, Mladen & Silva, Mónica, 2008. "Uncertainty reduction mechanisms in cross-sector alliances in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 648-650, June.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007.
"Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 247-254.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good," Munich Reprints in Economics 20502, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Haiying Lin & Nicole Darnall, 2015. "Strategic Alliance Formation and Structural Configuration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 549-564, March.
- Gordon Liu & Wai Wai Ko & Chris Chapleo, 2018. "How and When Socially Entrepreneurial Nonprofit Organizations Benefit From Adopting Social Alliance Management Routines to Manage Social Alliances?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(2), pages 497-516, August.
- Michelle Shumate & Jiawei Sophia Fu & Katherine R. Cooper, 2018. "Does Cross-Sector Collaboration Lead to Higher Nonprofit Capacity?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 150(2), pages 385-399, June.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate–nonprofit relationships; social marketing; cross-sector relationships; non-profit marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:101:y:2011:i:2:p:297-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.