Company Support for Employee Volunteering: A National Survey of Companies in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederick Yim & Henry Fock, 2013. "Social Responsibility Climate as a Double-Edged Sword: How Employee-Perceived Social Responsibility Climate Shapes the Meaning of Their Voluntary Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 665-674, June.
- Irina I. Krasnopolskaya, 2014. "Corporate Volunteering And Its Influence On Employee Civil Engagement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kellie Liket & Ana Simaens, 2015. "Battling the Devolution in the Research on Corporate Philanthropy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 285-308, January.
- Mihaela PÃCE?ILÃ, 2017. "Corporate Volunteering: Trends, Benefits And Challenges. Current Situation In Romania," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 19-29, April.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Roman N. Abramov, 2014. "The History Of Sociological Research On Occupations And Professions In The Ussr 1960-80s: Ideological Frameworks And Analytical Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cycyota, Cynthia S. & Ferrante, Claudia J. & Schroeder, Jessica M., 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and employee volunteerism: What do the best companies do?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 321-329.
- Rodell, Jessica B. & Booth, Jonathan E. & Lynch, John W. & Zipay, Kate P., 2017. "Corporate volunteering climate: mobilizing employee passion for societal causes and inspiring future charitable action," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Blanca de-Miguel-Molina & Vicente Chirivella-González & Beatriz García-Ortega, 2016. "Corporate philanthropy and community involvement. Analysing companies from France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2741-2766, November.
- Karl Pajo & Louise Lee, 2011. "Corporate-Sponsored Volunteering: A Work Design Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 467-482, March.
- Sheldene Simola, 2015. "Understanding Moral Courage Through a Feminist and Developmental Ethic of Care," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 29-44, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; corporate social responsibility; employee support; philanthropy; volunteer; volunteerism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.