Wise Up: Creating Organizational Wisdom Through an Ethic of Kaitiakitanga
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 2009. "Capitalism Beyond the Crisis," Scholarly Articles 2961699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Antonio Tencati & Laszlo Zsolnai, 2009. "The Collaborative Enterprise," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 367-376, March.
- Wicks, Andrew C. & Gilbert, Daniel R. & Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "A Feminist Reinterpretation of The Stakeholder Concept," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 475-497, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0154-z is not listed on IDEAS
- David Rooney & Tom Mandeville & Tim Kastelle, 2013. "Abstract Knowledge and Reified Financial Innovation: Building Wisdom and Ethics Into Financial Innovation Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 447-459, December.
- Amy Verbos & Maria Humphries, 2014. "A Native American Relational Ethic: An Indigenous Perspective on Teaching Human Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 1-9, August.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:4:533-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Wolfgramm & Sian Flynn-Coleman & Denise Conroy, 2015. "Dynamic Interactions of Agency in Leadership (DIAL): An Integrative Framework for Analysing Agency in Sustainability Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 649-662, February.
- Hannes Zacher & Liane Pearce & David Rooney & Bernard McKenna, 2014. "Leaders’ Personal Wisdom and Leader–Member Exchange Quality: The Role of Individualized Consideration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 171-187, May.
- Stephanie Solansky, 2014. "To Fear Foolishness for the Sake of Wisdom: A Message to Leaders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 39-51, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Indigenous; Maori; Stewardship; Values; Well-being; Wisdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:104:y:2011:i:2:p:223-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.