Capitalism Beyond the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 91-131, March.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Temporary Layoffs in the Theory of Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 937-957, October.
- Feldstein, Martin & Poterba, James, 1984. "Unemployment insurance and reservation wages," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 141-167.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1985. "Unemployment insurance and the distribution of unemployment spells," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, "undated". "Repeat Use of Unemployment Insurance," IPR working papers 95-24, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 1994.
"Unemployment insurance taxes and the cyclical and seasonal properties of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-29.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1992. "Unemployment Insurance Taxes and the Cyclical and Seasonal Properties of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 4030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nickell, Stephen & Narendranathan, Wiji & Stern, Jon & Garcia, Jaime, 1989. "The Nature of Unemployment in Britain: Studies of the DHSS Cohort," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285489.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Layoffs, Recall and the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef, 1992. "Do They Come Back Again? Job Search, Labour Market Segmentation and State Dependence as Explanations of Repeat Unemployment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 273-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chellie Spiller & Ljiljana Erakovic & Manuka Henare & Edwina Pio, 2011. "Relational Well-Being and Wealth: Māori Businesses and an Ethic of Care," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 153-169, January.
- Chellie Spiller & Edwina Pio & Lijijana Erakovic & Manuka Henare, 2011. "Wise Up: Creating Organizational Wisdom Through an Ethic of Kaitiakitanga," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 223-235, December.
- Arnold, Patricia J., 2009. "Global financial crisis: The challenge to accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 803-809, August.
- Holler, Manfred J. & Leroch, Martin, 2010. "Efficiency and justice revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 311-319, September.
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 2011. "Gold and Silver health plans: Accommodating demand heterogeneity in managed competition," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1011-1019.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:2961699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .