Relational Well-Being and Wealth: Māori Businesses and an Ethic of Care
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agle, Bradley R. & Donaldson, Thomas & Freeman, R. Edward & Jensen, Michael C. & Mitchell, Ronald K. & Wood, Donna J., 2008. "Dialogue: Toward Superior Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 153-190, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 2009. "Capitalism Beyond the Crisis," Scholarly Articles 2961699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Robert A., 1997. "Stakeholder Theory and A Principle of Fairness," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 51-66, January.
- Jeanne Liedtka, 2008. "Strategy Making and the Search for Authenticity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 237-248, June.
- Wicks, Andrew C. & Gilbert, Daniel R. & Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "A Feminist Reinterpretation of The Stakeholder Concept," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 475-497, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.