Relational Well-Being and Wealth: Māori Businesses and an Ethic of Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agle, Bradley R. & Donaldson, Thomas & Freeman, R. Edward & Jensen, Michael C. & Mitchell, Ronald K. & Wood, Donna J., 2008. "Dialogue: Toward Superior Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 153-190, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 2009. "Capitalism Beyond the Crisis," Scholarly Articles 2961699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Robert A., 1997. "Stakeholder Theory and A Principle of Fairness," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 51-66, January.
- Jeanne Liedtka, 2008. "Strategy Making and the Search for Authenticity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 237-248, June.
- Wicks, Andrew C. & Gilbert, Daniel R. & Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "A Feminist Reinterpretation of The Stakeholder Concept," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 475-497, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amy Verbos & Maria Humphries, 2014. "A Native American Relational Ethic: An Indigenous Perspective on Teaching Human Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 1-9, August.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3652-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Grimes & Robert MacCulloch & Fraser McKay, 2015. "Indigenous Belief in a Just World: New Zealand M?ori and other Ethnicities Compared," Working Papers 15_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue based management; ethic of care; Indigenous business; Maori business; sustainability; relational wellbeing and wealth; stakeholder theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .