Fishing in a Shallow Lake: Exploring a Classic Fishery Model in a Habitat with Shallow Lake Dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Guttormsen, Atle G. & Kristofersson, Dadi & Nævdal, Eric, 2008. "Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 167-179, September.
- Trond Bjorndal & Jon M. Conrad, 1987. "The Dynamics of an Open Access Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 74-85, February.
- Brock, William A. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2002.
"The repeated lake game,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 109-114, June.
- Sanchirico, James & Wilen, James, 2000. "Dynamics of Spatial Exploitation: A Metapopulation Approach," Discussion Papers dp-00-25-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Wolfgang Ströbele & Holger Wacker, 1995. "The economics of harvesting predator-prey systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Unobserved diversity, depletion and irreversibility The importance of subpopulations for management of cod stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 566-574, March.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Valuing Mangrove-Fishery Linkages – A Case Study of Campeche, Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, September.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2000.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Armstrong, Claire W., 2007. "A note on the ecological-economic modelling of marine reserves in fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 242-250, April.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Valuing the environment as input: review of applications to mangrove-fishery linkages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-61, October.
- Wacker, Holger, 1999. "Optimal harvesting of mutualistic ecological systems," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 89-102, January.
- Anne-Sophie Crépin, 2007. "Using Fast and Slow Processes to Manage Resources with Thresholds," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 191-213, February.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2004. "Reverse Shooting Made Easy: Solving for the Global Nonlinear Saddle Path," Working Papers wp2009_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- W.A. Brock & D. Starrett, 2003. "Managing Systems with Non-convex Positive Feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 575-602, December.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2003. "Habitat-Fishery Linkages And Mangrove Loss In Thailand," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 59-77, 01.
- Holland, Dan & Schnier, Kurt E., 2006. "Individual habitat quotas for fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 72-92, January.
- Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H., 2004. "Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Wirl, Franz, 2004. "Thresholds in concave renewable resource models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 259-267, February.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Human actions, the survival of keystone species, and the resilience of ecological-economic systems," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 153-157.
- Wagener, F. O. O., 2003. "Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1533-1561, July.
- Muradian, Roldan, 2001. "Ecological thresholds: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 7-24, July.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:215-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.