Human actions, the survival of keystone species, and the resilience of ecological-economic systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000.
"An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 69-75, June.
- Amit Batabyal, . "An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West," Working Papers 2000-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V., 2003. "On the scarcity value of ecosystem services," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 334-352, September.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
- A. Batabyal, . "An analysis of persistence, resilience and the conservation of keystone species," Working Papers 2000-16, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:28:y:2002:i:3-4:p:153-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.