Valuing the environment as input: review of applications to mangrove-fishery linkages
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Ruitenbeek, H., 1994. "Modelling economy-ecology linkages in mangroves: Economic evidence for promoting conservation in Bintuni Bay, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 233-247, August.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Conroy, Patricia & Prochaska, Frederick J., 1981. "Economic valuation of marsh areas for marine production processes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1994. "Valuing Environmental Functions: Tropical Wetlands," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 155-173.
- Kahn, James R. & Kemp, W. Michael, 1985. "Economic losses associated with the degradation of an ecosystem: The case of submerged aquatic vegetation in Chesapeake Bay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 246-263, September.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Valuing Mangrove-Fishery Linkages – A Case Study of Campeche, Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, September.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 1981. "Theory and estimation of the household production function for wildlife recreation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 199-214, September.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Bell, Frederick W., 1997. "The economic valuation of saltwater marsh supporting marine recreational fishing in the southeastern United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 243-254, June.
- Freeman, A. III, 1991. "Valuing environmental resources under alternative management regimes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 247-256, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:35:y:2000:i:1:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.