Using Fast and Slow Processes to Manage Resources with Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Sophie Crépin, 2003. "Multiple Species Boreal Forests – What Faustmann Missed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 625-646, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2010.
"Modeling complex systems,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 181-191, November.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2009. "Modelling Complex Systems," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53216, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2009. "Modeling Complex Systems," MPRA Paper 17498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena G., 2008. "Divergent Time Scales in a Coupled Ecological-Economic Model of Regional Growth," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6195, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & Mäler, Karl-Göran, 2011. "Coupled economic-ecological systems with slow and fast dynamics -- Modelling and analysis method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1448-1458, June.
- Guttormsen, Atle G. & Kristofersson, Dadi & Nævdal, Eric, 2008. "Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 167-179, September.
- Grass, D., 2012. "Numerical computation of the optimal vector field: Exemplified by a fishery model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1626-1658.
- Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena, 2012. "Threshold management in a coupled economic–ecological system," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 442-455.
- Johannus Janmaat, 2012. "Fishing in a Shallow Lake: Exploring a Classic Fishery Model in a Habitat with Shallow Lake Dynamics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 215-239, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement; multiple steady states; non-convexities; slow and fast variables; C61; Q20; Q22;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:191-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .