Numerical computation of the optimal vector field: Exemplified by a fishery model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Caulkins & Gustav Feichtinger & Dieter Grass & Michael Johnson & Gernot Tragler & Yuri Yegorov, 2005. "Placing the poor while keeping the rich in their place," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(1), pages 1-34, July.
- Levy, Amnon & Neri, Frank & Grass, Dieter, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Aspects Of Substance Abuse: Diffusion, Productivity And Optimal Control,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 145-164, April.
- Levy, Amnon & Neri, Frank, 2004. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Substance Abuse: Diffusion, Productivity and Optimal Control," Economics Working Papers wp04-22, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Peter Kunkel & Oskar von dem Hagen, 2000. "Numerical Solution of Infinite-Horizon Optimal-Control Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 189-205, December.
- Halkin, Hubert, 1974. "Necessary Conditions for Optimal Control Problems with Infinite Horizons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 267-272, March.
- Tatiana Kiseleva & Florian Wagener, 2015. "Bifurcations of Optimal Vector Fields," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 24-55, February.
- Michel, Philippe, 1982.
"On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 975-985, July.
- Michel, P., 1980. "On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems," Cahiers de recherche 8024, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Wagener, F. O. O., 2003. "Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1533-1561, July.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 2011. "Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-478, April.
- Hartl, Richard F., 1987. "A simple proof of the monotonicity of the state trajectories in autonomous control problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 211-215, February.
- Anne-Sophie Crépin, 2007. "Using Fast and Slow Processes to Manage Resources with Thresholds," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 191-213, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Wagener, 2013.
"Shallow lake economics run deep: nonlinear aspects of an economic-ecological interest conflict,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 423-450, December.
- F.O.O. Wagener, 2009. "Shallow Lake Economics Run Deep: Nonlinear Aspects of an Economic-Ecological Interest Conflict," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wagener, F.O.O., 2009. "Shallow lake economics run deep: Nonlinear aspects of an economic-ecological interest conflict," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- M. Chahim & D. Grass & R. F. Hartl & P. M. Kort, 2017.
"Product innovation with lumpy investment,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(1), pages 159-182, March.
- Chahim, M. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2012. "Product Innovation with Lumpy Investment," Discussion Paper 2012-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chahim, M. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Product innovation with lumpy investment," Other publications TiSEM 54873dcf-e1ea-442a-8c1f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Gary Erickson & Dieter Grass & Steffen Jørgensen, 2016. "Contracts and Information Structure in a Supply Chain with Operations and Marketing Interaction," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-36, December.
- Dieter Grass, 2015. "From 0D to 1D spatial models using OCMat," Papers 1505.03956, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:170:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0855-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elke Moser & Dieter Grass & Gernot Tragler, 2016. "A non-autonomous optimal control model of renewable energy production under the aspect of fluctuating supply and learning by doing," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 545-575, July.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:168:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0747-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2096-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Engström, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Energy balance climate models and general equilibrium optimal mitigation policies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2371-2396.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard & Kort, Peter M., 2016. "Autonomous and advertising-dependent ‘word of mouth’ under costly dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 860-872.
- Herbert Dawid & Michel Y. Keoula & Peter M. Kort, 2017.
"Numerical Analysis of Markov-Perfect Equilibria with Multiple Stable Steady States: A Duopoly Application with Innovative Firms,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 555-577, December.
- Dawid, H. & Keoula, M.Y. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Numerical analysis of Markov-perfect equilibria with multiple stable steady states : A duopoly application with innovative firms," Other publications TiSEM ba11d072-0d31-4447-b313-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea, 2017. "Interaction of pricing, advertising and experience quality: A dynamic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 877-885.
- Heijnen, P. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2013. "Avoiding an ecological regime shift is sound economic policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1322-1341.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal vector field; BVP; Continuation; Multiple optimal solutions; Threshold point;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:36:y:2012:i:10:p:1626-1658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.