From 0D to 1D spatial models using OCMat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William & Engström, Gustav & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2014.
"Spatial climate-economic models in the design of optimal climate policies across locations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 78-103.
- Gustav Engstrom & William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies across Locations," DEOS Working Papers 1224, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- William A. Brock & Gustav Engström & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012. "Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies Across Locations," Working Papers 2012.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brock, William A. & Engstrom, Gustav & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2012. "Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies across Locations," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 139485, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Karl-Göran Mäler & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2003.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 603-624, December.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2000. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Discussion Paper 2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "The economics of shallow lakes," Other publications TiSEM 368f83ad-bc2f-4ad4-b603-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tatiana Kiseleva & Florian Wagener, 2015. "Bifurcations of Optimal Vector Fields," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 24-55, February.
- Grass, D., 2012. "Numerical computation of the optimal vector field: Exemplified by a fishery model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1626-1658.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Diffusion-induced instability and pattern formation in infinite horizon recursive optimal control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2745-2787, September.
- Wagener, F. O. O., 2003. "Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1533-1561, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2015-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1505.03956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.