Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barucci, Emilio, 1998. "Optimal Investments with Increasing Returns to Scale," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 789-808, August.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- W.-J. Beyn, T. Pampel, W.Semmler, 2001. "Dynamic optimization and Skiba sets in economic examples," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 29, Society for Computational Economics.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Kiseleva, Tatiana & Wagener, F.O.O., 2010.
"Bifurcations of optimal vector fields in the shallow lake model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 825-843, May.
- Kiseleva, T. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2009. "Bifurcations of optimal vector fields in the shallow lake model," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Wagener, F. O. O., 2003. "Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1533-1561, July.
- Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2003.
"A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: a numerical analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 701-716, February.
- Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G., 2003. "A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model : A numerical analysis," Other publications TiSEM 3c849711-428b-42d8-972d-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dechert, W. Davis, 1983. "Increasing returns to scale and the reverse flexible accelerator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 69-75.
- Qiu, Larry D., 1997. "On the Dynamic Efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 213-229, July.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:uto:dipeco:201338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grass, D., 2012. "Numerical computation of the optimal vector field: Exemplified by a fishery model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1626-1658.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M., 2013. "New product introduction and capacity investment by incumbents: Effects of size on strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 133-142.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2015. "Takeoff vs. stagnation in endogenous recombinant growth models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 184-214.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Product innovation Maximum principle Skiba curve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:35:y:2011:i:4:p:462-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .