Optimal Investments with Increasing Returns to Scale
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:123:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000043991.06755.af is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 2003.
"History dependence without unstable steady state: a non-differentiable framework,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 891-900, November.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2003. "History dependence without unstable steady state : A non-differentiable framework," Other publications TiSEM 96e66752-9270-40f2-9ad5-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2003.
"A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: a numerical analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 701-716, February.
- Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & Hartl, R.F. & Feichtinger, G., 2003. "A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model : A numerical analysis," Other publications TiSEM 3c849711-428b-42d8-972d-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter M. & Wrzaczek, Stefan, 2015. "Optimal firm growth under the threat of entry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 281-292.
- Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Veliov, V., 2001.
"Dynamic Investment Behavior Taking into Account Ageing of the Capital Good,"
2001-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Veliov, V., 2004. "Dynamic investment behavior taking into account ageing of the capital good," Other publications TiSEM 3fc960b5-8f69-4008-a3e4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Grames, Johanna & Grass, Dieter & Kort, Peter M. & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Optimal investment and location decisions of a firm in a flood risk area using Impulse Control Theory," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea, 2015. "Skiba points in free end-time problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 404-419.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2006. "Capital accumulation under technological progress and learning: A vintage capital approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 293-310, July.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M., 2011. "Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-478, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:39:y:1998:i:3:p:789-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.