Implications for fisheries management by inclusion of marine ecosystem services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Pearce, 2008. "Do We Really Care About Biodiversity?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 611-611, August.
- Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders, 2005.
"Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 208-226, October.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Richerson, Kate & Levin, Phillip S. & Mangel, Marc, 2010. "Accounting for indirect effects and non-commensurate values in ecosystem based fishery management (EBFM)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 114-119, January.
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2010. "Limits to the Privatization of Fishery Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 209-218.
- Bertram, Christine & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2013.
"On the environmental effectiveness of the EU Marine Strategy Framework Directive,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 25-40.
- Bertram, Christine & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2012. "On the environmental effectiveness of the EU marine strategy framework directive," Kiel Working Papers 1760, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, January.
- John Tschirhart, 2009. "Integrated Ecological-Economic Models," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 381-407, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:10:p:1731-1742 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomics; ecosystem modelling; ecosystem based fisheries management;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-01-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-01 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2016_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.