Report NEP-ENV-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Gronwald & Ngo Van Long & Luise Roepke, 2016. "Simultaneous Supplies of Dirty Energy and Capacity Constrained Clean Energy: Is there a Green Paradox?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-61, CIRANO.
- Laurent Meunier & Frédéric Gilbert & Eric Vidalenc, 2015. "Environmental Impacts of the French Final Consumption," Policy Papers 2015.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Discussion Papers 2016/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2016. "Optimal Environmental Road Pricing and Integrated Daily Commuting Patterns," Working Papers in Economics 682, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raha, Saudia & Holvoet, Nathalie, 2016. "Diagnosing monitoring and evaluation systems for climate change programs: case study of the Caribbean’s climate change program," IOB Discussion Papers 2016.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Ursu, Ana, 2016. "“Agricultural Economics and Rural Development - realities and perspectives for Romania”," MPRA Paper 75599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Ravensbeck & Ayoe Hoff & Hans Frost, 2016. "Implications for fisheries management by inclusion of marine ecosystem services," IFRO Working Paper 2016/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Handberg, Øyvind Nystad, 2016. "No sense of ownership in weak participation: a forest conservation experiment in Tanzania," Working Paper Series 05-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- MALEN, Joel & YAMANOI, Junichi, 2016. "Environmental regulation and international expansion of MNEs : The moderating role of pollution reduction resources and firm multinationality on location choice," IIR Working Paper 16-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mojgan Chapariha, 2016. "The Potential of Sustainable Development Goals in Enhancing Well-being of Elderly People through Green Public Spaces," CEsA Working Papers 147, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Xiaoyu Chen, 2016. "Effect of Particulate Air Pollution on Coronary Heart Disease in China: Evidence from Threshold GAM and Bayesian Hierarchical Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ponce, Roberto & Parrado, Ramiro & Stehr, Alejandra & Bosello, Francesco, 2016. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 251813, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sven Rudolph & Takeshi Kawakatsu & Toru Morotomi, 2016. "Fur eine foderale marktbasierte Klimapolitik:Lehren aus dem regionalen Emissionshandel in Nordamerika (Towards a market-based climate policy from the bottom up: Lessons from regional carbon markets in," Discussion papers d-16-001, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Lucas W. Davis & Christopher R. Knittel, 2016. "Are Fuel Economy Standards Regressive?," NBER Working Papers 22925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Reynaert & James M. Sallee, 2016. "Corrective Policy and Goodhart's Law: The Case of Carbon Emissions from Automobiles," NBER Working Papers 22911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Allison Lassiter & Anke Leroux & Paul A. Raschky, 2016. "Valuing Environmental Services Provided by LocalStormwater Management," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yoosoon Chang & Robert K. Kaufmann & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2016. "Evaluating trends in time series of distributions: A spatial fingerprint of human effects on climate," Working Papers 1622, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 17 Sep 2018.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel & Samaniego, Joseluis & Ferrer, Jimy & Alatorre, José Eduardo & Reyes, Orlando, 2016. "Cambio climático, políticas públicas y demanda de energía y gasolinas en América Latina: un meta-análisis," Documentos de Proyectos 718, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Daniel A. Brent & Lana Friesen & Lata Gangadharan & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2016. "Behavioral Insights from Field Experiments in Environmental Economics," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Joanaz & Lígia Costa Pinto & Paulo Ramísio & Estelita Vaz, 2016. "A sustainable and symbiotic relationship between human occupation and a natural waterscape. The Afife case study, from the XIIth to the XXth century," NIMA Working Papers 66, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Effect of Internal Migration on Air and Water Pollution in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nostbakken, 2015. "The Long-Run Impact of Biofuel on Food Prices," Policy Papers 2015.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- JunJie Wu & Walid Oueslati & Jialing Yu, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of Open Space in U.S. Urban Areas," OECD Environment Working Papers 112, OECD Publishing.
- Lemeilleur, S. & Allaire, G., 2016. "Standardisation and guarantee systems: what can participatory certification offer?," Working Papers MoISA 201605, UMR MoISA : Montpellier Interdisciplinary center on Sustainable Agri-food systems (social and nutritional sciences): CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRAE, L'Institut Agro, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Caterina Conigliani & Nadia Cuffaro & Giovanna D'Agostino, 2016. "Large Scale Land Investments And Forests In Africa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0213, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Alejandro Toledo, 2016. "Eradicating poverty, reducing inequality, and promoting sustainable development," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2016povertyineq, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Taylor, Rebecca & Krovetz, Hannah, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Low Water Footprint Food Choices During Drought," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9vh3x180, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew E. Kahn, 2016. "Industrial Productivity in a Hotter World: The Aggregate Implications of Heterogeneous Firm Investment in Air Conditioning," NBER Working Papers 22962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pyddoke, Roger, 2016. "Modelling effects of policy instruments for sustainable urban transport in Scandinavia," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2016. "Coal Smoke and the Costs of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 22921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero & Luis Fernando Escobar Caba & Marco Alberto Núñez Ramírez, 2016. "Natural resources, tradable and non-tradable sector. An exemplification with Bolivia, a Boom-TNT model," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Económico y Social (CEDES). 201610, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'José Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno.
- Lorenzo, Fernando, 2016. "Inventario de instrumentos fiscales verdes en América Latina: experiencias, efectos y alcances," Documentos de Proyectos 723, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Julie Ing, 2016. "Adverse selection, commitment and exhaustible resource taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/263, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.