Optimal Environmental Road Pricing and Integrated Daily Commuting Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2015.
"Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 178-195.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bonilla,Jorge A., 2016. "The more stringent, the better ? rationing car use in Bogota with moderate and drastic restrictions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7846, The World Bank.
- Gonzales, Eric J. & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2013. "The evening commute with cars and transit: Duality results and user equilibrium for the combined morning and evening peaks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 286-299.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- V. F. Hurdle, 1981. "Equilibrium Flows on Urban Freeways," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 255-293, August.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H.M., 2008. "Integrated daily commuting patterns and optimal road tolls and parking fees in a linear city," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 38-56, January.
- Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Environmental crises' regulations, tradable permits and the adoption of new technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-476, September.
- Daniel, Joseph I. & Bekka, Khalid, 2000. "The Environmental Impact of Highway Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 180-215, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAir pollution; Road transportation; Road pricing; Pollution dispersion;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-01-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-01-01 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2017-01-01 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-01-01 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.