Report NEP-TRE-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pyddoke, Roger, 2016. "Modelling effects of policy instruments for sustainable urban transport in Scandinavia," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2016. "Optimal Environmental Road Pricing and Integrated Daily Commuting Patterns," Working Papers in Economics 682, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Laine & Alex Van Steenbergen, 2016. "Working Paper 11-16 - Commuting subsidies in Belgium - Implementation in the PLANET model," Working Papers 1611, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Lucas W. Davis & Christopher R. Knittel, 2016. "Are Fuel Economy Standards Regressive?," NBER Working Papers 22925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azadeh, K. & Roy, D. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2016. "Vertical or Horizontal Transport? - Comparison of robotic storage and retrieval systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vincent Viguié, 2015. "Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities," Policy Papers 2015.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Adriana Ruiz & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2016. "How do road infrastructure investments affect the regional economy? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers XREAP2016-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2016.
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Walid Oueslati & Christina Sintek, 2016. "The Rebound Effect in Road Transport: A Meta-analysis of Empirical Studies," OECD Environment Working Papers 113, OECD Publishing.
- Aklilu, Abenezer Zeleke, 2016. "Gasoline and diesel demand elasticities: A consistent estimate across the EU-28," Working Paper Series 2016:12, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Michael Gelman & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Shachar Kariv & Dmitri Koustas & Matthew D. Shapiro & Dan Silverman & Steven Tadelis, 2016. "The Response of Consumer Spending to Changes in Gasoline Prices," NBER Working Papers 22969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M Rouhani, Omid, 2016. "Social welfare analysis of HOV to HOT conversion," MPRA Paper 75816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Bond, 2016. "Infrastructure in Africa," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2016africainf, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Haller, Peter, 2016. "The valuation of changes in commuting distances: an analysis using georeferenced data," IAB-Discussion Paper 201643, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Siekmann, Manuel, 2016. "Selling gasoline as a by-product: The impact of market structure on local prices," DICE Discussion Papers 240, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).