Report NEP-ENE-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucas W. Davis & Christopher R. Knittel, 2016. "Are Fuel Economy Standards Regressive?," NBER Working Papers 22925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Quel mode de soutien pour les énergies renouvelables électriques ?," Policy Papers 2015.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Walid Oueslati & Christina Sintek, 2016. "The Rebound Effect in Road Transport: A Meta-analysis of Empirical Studies," OECD Environment Working Papers 113, OECD Publishing.
- Marc Gronwald & Ngo Van Long & Luise Roepke, 2016. "Simultaneous Supplies of Dirty Energy and Capacity Constrained Clean Energy: Is there a Green Paradox?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-61, CIRANO.
- Mario Mureddu & Hildegard Meyer-Ortmanns, 2016. "Extreme prices in electricity balancing markets from an approach of statistical physics," Papers 1612.05525, arXiv.org.
- MORI, Takahito, 2016. "From Luxury to Necessity: Frankfurt am Main as the Pioneer of Urban Electrification," Discussion Papers 2016-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marten Ovaere & Evelyn Heylen & Stef Proost & Geert Deconinck & Dirk Van Hertem, 2016. " How detailed value of lost load data impact power system reliability decisions: a trade-off between efficiency and equity," Working Papers Department of Economics 558061, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Florian Kuhnlenz & Pedro H. J. Nardelli, 2016. "Agent-based Model for Spot and Balancing Electricity Markets," Papers 1612.04512, arXiv.org.
- Danielle Devogelaer & Benoît Laine, 2016.
"Working Paper 09-16 - Drivers of wholesale electricity prices in a small, open economy - Some evidence from the nuclear restart in Belgium
[Working Paper 09-16 - Marché de l’électricité : facteurs ," Working Papers 1609, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Tagliapietra, Simone, 2016. "The Changing Dynamics of Energy in Turkey," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 251812, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Frédéric Branger & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Global sensitivity analysis of an energy-economy model of the residential building sector," Policy Papers 2015.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Aklilu, Abenezer Zeleke, 2016. "Gasoline and diesel demand elasticities: A consistent estimate across the EU-28," Working Paper Series 2016:12, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2016. "Optimal Environmental Road Pricing and Integrated Daily Commuting Patterns," Working Papers in Economics 682, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Pyddoke, Roger, 2016. "Modelling effects of policy instruments for sustainable urban transport in Scandinavia," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Michael Gelman & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Shachar Kariv & Dmitri Koustas & Matthew D. Shapiro & Dan Silverman & Steven Tadelis, 2016. "The Response of Consumer Spending to Changes in Gasoline Prices," NBER Working Papers 22969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramez Abubakr Badeeb & Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Oil Curse and Finance-Growth Nexus in Malaysia: The Role of Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers 26-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero & Luis Fernando Escobar Caba & Marco Alberto Núñez Ramírez, 2016. "Natural resources, tradable and non-tradable sector. An exemplification with Bolivia, a Boom-TNT model," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Económico y Social (CEDES). 201610, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'José Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno.
- Claudio Morana, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Financial Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Evidence for the Euro Area," CeRP Working Papers 158, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Siekmann, Manuel, 2016. "Selling gasoline as a by-product: The impact of market structure on local prices," DICE Discussion Papers 240, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Erik Gilje & Robert Ready & Nikolai Roussanov, 2016. "Fracking, Drilling, and Asset Pricing: Estimating the Economic Benefits of the Shale Revolution," NBER Working Papers 22914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nostbakken, 2015. "The Long-Run Impact of Biofuel on Food Prices," Policy Papers 2015.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Chen, Qiu & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2016. "Evaluating the Impacts of Traditional Biomass Energy Use on Agricultural Production in Sichuan, China," Discussion Papers 250213, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mathias Reynaert & James M. Sallee, 2016. "Corrective Policy and Goodhart's Law: The Case of Carbon Emissions from Automobiles," NBER Working Papers 22911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2016. "Coal Smoke and the Costs of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 22921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Meunier & Frédéric Gilbert & Eric Vidalenc, 2015. "Environmental Impacts of the French Final Consumption," Policy Papers 2015.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Effect of Internal Migration on Air and Water Pollution in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaoyu Chen, 2016. "Effect of Particulate Air Pollution on Coronary Heart Disease in China: Evidence from Threshold GAM and Bayesian Hierarchical Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Laing, Timothy & Taschini, Luca & Palmer, Charles, 2016. "Understanding the demand for REDD+ credits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raha, Saudia & Holvoet, Nathalie, 2016. "Diagnosing monitoring and evaluation systems for climate change programs: case study of the Caribbean’s climate change program," IOB Discussion Papers 2016.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Sven Rudolph & Takeshi Kawakatsu & Toru Morotomi, 2016. "Fur eine foderale marktbasierte Klimapolitik:Lehren aus dem regionalen Emissionshandel in Nordamerika (Towards a market-based climate policy from the bottom up: Lessons from regional carbon markets in," Discussion papers d-16-001, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Discussion Papers 2016/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2015. "Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: inflated past, discounted future?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64143, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Matthew E. Kahn, 2016. "Industrial Productivity in a Hotter World: The Aggregate Implications of Heterogeneous Firm Investment in Air Conditioning," NBER Working Papers 22962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.