Environmental crises' regulations, tradable permits and the adoption of new technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parry, Ian W H, 1998.
"Pollution Regulation and the Efficiency Gains from Technological Innovation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 229-254, November.
- Parry, Ian, 1997. "Pollution Regulation and the Efficiency Gains from Technological Innovation," Discussion Papers dp-98-04, Resources For the Future.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2002. "Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-44, July.
- Charles Howe, 1994. "Taxesversus tradable discharge permits: A review in the light of the U.S. and European experience," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 151-169, April.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2002. "Market Structure and Environmental Innovation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 293-325, November.
- Coria, Jessica, 2009.
"Taxes, permits, and the diffusion of a new technology,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 249-271, November.
- Coria, Jessica, 2008. "Taxes, Permits, and the Diffusions of a New Technology," Discussion Papers dp-08-26-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Coria, Jessica, 2009.
"Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2877-2884, September.
- Jessica Coria, "undated". "Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 200701, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Till Requate & Wolfram Uunold, 2001. "On the Incentives Created by Policy Instruments to Adopt Advanced Abatement Technology if Firms are Asymmetric," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(4), pages 536-536, December.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Vijay S. Bawa, 1975. "On Optimal Pollution Control Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1397-1404, August.
- Requate, Till & Unold, Wolfram, 2003. "Environmental policy incentives to adopt advanced abatement technology:: Will the true ranking please stand up?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 125-146, February.
- Charles W. Howe & Dwight R. Lee, 1983. "Priority Pollution Rights: Adapting Pollution Control to a Variable Environment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(2), pages 141-149.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Dynamic incentives by environmental policy instruments--a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 175-195, August.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2015.
"Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 178-195.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Coria & Magnus Hennlock, 2012.
"Taxes, permits and costly policy response to technological change,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Coria, Jessica & Hennlock, Magnus, 2010. "Taxes, Permits and Costly Policy Response to Technological Change," Working Papers in Economics 442, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:297-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2016. "Optimal Environmental Road Pricing and Integrated Daily Commuting Patterns," Working Papers in Economics 682, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology adoption Environmental policy Tradable permits Emission standards Environmental crises Interaction of policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:33:y:2011:i:3:p:455-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.