“Agricultural Economics and Rural Development - realities and perspectives for Romania”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jozsef Fogarasi, 2008. "Hungarian and Romanian Agri-Food Trade in the European Union," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 3(1), pages 3-13.
- Gavrilescu, Camelia, 2014. "Agricultural commodities and processed products ratio in the Romanian international agrifood trade," MPRA Paper 61729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; rural development; rural economy; CAP;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:75599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.