Romanian agrifood trade with the mediterranean countries – from the Barcelona declaration to the euro-mediterranean partnership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Péridy, Nicolas & Abedini, Javad, 2008.
"The Greater Arab Free Trade Area(GAFTA): an Estimation of Its Trade Effects,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 848-872.
- Javad Abedini & Nicolas Péridy, 2008. "The Greater Arab Free Trade Area (GAFTA): an estimation of its trade effects," Post-Print hal-01298848, HAL.
- Gavrilescu, Camelia, 2014. "Agricultural commodities and processed products ratio in the Romanian international agrifood trade," MPRA Paper 61729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food trade; Romania; Euro-Mediterranean Partnership; competitiveness;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.