Report NEP-INT-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo A. HADDAD & Fernando S. PEROBELLI & Flãvio V. VIEIRA & Vinicius A. VALE, 2018. "Different Dimensions of Brazil and Morocco Trade Flows: A Quantitative Assessment," Research papers & Policy papers 1802, Policy Center for the New South.
- Gavrilescu, Camelia & Mateoc, Sirb Nicoleta & Mateoc, Teodor, 2017. "Romanian agrifood trade with the mediterranean countries – from the Barcelona declaration to the euro-mediterranean partnership," MPRA Paper 85092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Filippo, Gabriele, 2018. "What Place does Luxembourg hold in Global Value Chains?," MPRA Paper 86235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Santoni, 2018.
"GVCs and the Endogenous Geography of RTAs
[Mondialisation des chaînes de valeur et la géographie endogène des accords commerciaux régionaux]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01763563, HAL.
- Wolf-Fabian Hungerland, 2018. "German Export Survival in the First Globalisation," CEH Discussion Papers 04, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Volovik, Nadezhda (Воловик, Надежда), 2018.
"Analysis of Regional Trade Agreements Formed with the Participation of ASEAN
[Анализ Региональных Торговых Соглашений, Сформированных С Участием Асеан]," Working Papers 031832, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jan Hagemejer & Jakub Mućk, 2018. "Unraveling the economic performance of the CEEC countries: the role of exports and global value chains," Working Papers 2018-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Agustina Rayes, 2018. "The Trade Policy of Argentina, 1870-1913. A Study through Customs Legislation," CEH Discussion Papers 06, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Peter Zwaneveld & Raoul van Maarseveen & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2018. "Firm heterogeneity and exports in the Netherlands: Identifying export potential," CPB Discussion Paper 369, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ayoki, Milton, 2018. "Is Regionalism Inherently Preferable to Multilateralism as a Means of Pursuing Trade Liberalisation in Services in Developing Countries? Evidence from Africa’s RTAs," MPRA Paper 85587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koshy Mathai & Geoff Gottlieb & Gee Hee Hong & Sung Eun Jung & Jochen M. Schmittmann & Jiangyan Yu, 2016. "China's Changing Trade and the Implications for the CLMV," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/10, International Monetary Fund.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2018. "Markup and Market Size: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 18017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Damien Neven, 2018. "Things have changed (or Have they?) Tariff protection and environmental concerns in the WTO," IHEID Working Papers 04-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Qizhong YANG & Keiichiro HONDA & Tsunehiro OTSUKI, 2018. "Structure Demand Estimation of the Response to Food Safety Regulations in the Japanese Poultry Market," OSIPP Discussion Paper 18E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Pau S. Pujolas & Jack Rossbach, 2018. "Improving the Analysis of Trade Policy," Economic Policy Paper 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jiang, Kun & Keller, Wolfgang & Qiu, Larry & Ridley, William, 2018. "International Joint Ventures and Internal versus External Technology Transfer: Evidence from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten van 't Riet & Arjan Lejour, 2017. "Optimal Tax Routing: Network Analysis of FDI diversion," CPB Discussion Paper 349, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sergey Kichko & Pierre M. Picard, 2018. "Heterogeneity in Conformism, Firm Selection, and Home Bias," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- David Kohn & Fernando Leibovici & Hakon Tretvoll, 2018. "Trade in Commodities and Business Cycle Volatility," Working Papers 2018-5, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 10 Jul 2019.
- Gordeev, Dmitry (Гордеев, Дмитрий), 2018.
"Analysis of the Impact of Reforming the Customs Business on Loading State Border Check Points in Russia
[Анализ Влияния Реформирования Таможенного Дела На Загрузку Пунктов Пропуска Государственной ," Working Papers 031831, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Francesco Paolo Conteduca & Ekaterina Kazakova, 2018. "The Structure of Multinational Sales under Demand Risk," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_009_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Demir, Banu & Javorcik, Beata, 2018. "Forensics, Elasticities and Benford's Law," CEPR Discussion Papers 12798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kausik Gangopadhyay & Debasis Mondal, 2018. "Agricultural Productivity and Structural Change: Is Relative Sectoral Price the Mirror Image of Relative Sectoral Productivity?," Working papers 257, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2018. "Fast-Track Authority: A Hold-Up Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 24427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Italo Colantone & Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2018. "“New Imported Inputs, Wages and Worker Mobility”," IREA Working Papers 201807, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Whang, Unjung & Lee, Sooyoung & Kim, Hyuk Hwang & Kang, Youngho, 2017. "수출이 국내 고용에 미치는 영향(The Employment Effect of Exports)," Policy Analyses 17-18, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Tilekeyev, Kanat & Mogilevskii, Roman & Abdrazakova, Nazgul & Dzhumaeva, Shoola, 2018. "Production and Exports of Kidney Beans in the Kyrgyz Republic: Value Chain Analysis," MPRA Paper 85299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Giovanni Peri, 2018. "Should they stay or should they go? Climate Migrants and Local Conflicts," NBER Working Papers 24447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Palali & Bas Straathof & Rinske Windig, 2017. "The effect of geographical distance on online transactions: Evidence from the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 362, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alina Carare & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-Baptiste Hasse & Jing Lu, 2018. "Globalization and the New Normal," IMF Working Papers 18/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Colas, 2018. "Dynamic Responses to Immigration," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Marcela Sabat� & Jos� Mar�a Serrano, 2018. "Between Ideas and Interests The Spanich Fight for Free Trade, 1879-C. 1903," CEH Discussion Papers 05, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.