Report NEP-CMP-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Kowalczyk & Roel Leus, 2016. " A branch-and-price algorithm for parallel machine scheduling using ZDDs and generic branching," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 559444, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Friedman, Daniel. & Fan, Jijian. & Jonathan Gair & Sriya Iyer & Bartosz Redlicki & Chander Velu, 2016. "How Fundamentalism Takes Root: A Simulation Study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1681, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Florian K\"uhnlenz & Pedro H. J. Nardelli, 2016. "Agent-based Model for Spot and Balancing Electricity Markets," Papers 1612.04512, arXiv.org.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Schokkaert, Erik, 2016. "Putting Subjective Well-being to Use for Ex-ante Policy Evaluation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Montserrat Lopez-Cobo, 2016. "Conversion of regional data between NUTS classifications. Adapting the RHOMOLO database to different uses," JRC Working Papers JRC104030, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Montserrat Lopez-Cobo, 2016. "Regionalisation of Social Accounting Matrices for the EU-28 in 2010. A regional database for RHOMOLO at NUTS 2 level," JRC Working Papers JRC104029, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- VÁZQUEZ-ALCOCER, Alan & GOOS, Peter & SCHOEN, Eric D., 2016. "Two-level designs constructed by concatenating orthogonal arrays of strenght three," Working Papers 2016011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- George Kudrna & Chung Tran, 2016. "Comparing budget repair measures for a small open economy with growing debt," CAMA Working Papers 2016-73, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2016. "Automated Economic Reasoning with Quantifier Elimination," NBER Working Papers 22922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ponce, Roberto & Parrado, Ramiro & Stehr, Alejandra & Bosello, Francesco, 2016. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 251813, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- James PL Tan, 2016. "A Generalized Population Dynamics Model of a City and an Algorithm for Engineering Regime Shifts," Papers 1612.08338, arXiv.org.
- Lars Ravensbeck & Ayoe Hoff & Hans Frost, 2016. "Implications for fisheries management by inclusion of marine ecosystem services," IFRO Working Paper 2016/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Widgrén, Joona, 2016. "Predicting housing prices with Google searches in Finland," ETLA Reports 63, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.