Integrated Ecological-Economic Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Melstrom & Richard Horan, 2014.
"Interspecies Management and Land Use Strategies to Protect Endangered Species,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(2), pages 199-218, June.
- Melstrom, Richard & Horan, Richard, 2012. "Interspecies Management and Land Use Strategies to Protect Endangered Species," MPRA Paper 48002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Yajie Liu & Jon Olaf Olaussen & Anders Skonhoft, 2011. "When a Fish is a Fish: The Economic Impacts of Escaped Farmed Fish," Working Paper Series 12011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Ekerhovd, Nils-Arne & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2017. "Up the ante on bioeconomic submodels of marine food webs: A data assimilation-based approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 250-261.
- Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D., 2013. "Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 85-93.
- Ian Bateman & Georgina Mace & Carlo Fezzi & Giles Atkinson & Kerry Turner, 2011. "Economic Analysis for Ecosystem Service Assessments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 177-218, February.
- Lars Ravensbeck & Ayoe Hoff & Hans Frost, 2016. "Implications for fisheries management by inclusion of marine ecosystem services," IFRO Working Paper 2016/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Grogan, Kelly A., 2014. "When ignorance is not bliss: Pest control decisions involving beneficial insects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 104-113.
- Hussain, A.M. Tanvir & Tschirhart, John, 2013. "Economic/ecological tradeoffs among ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 116-127.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:70:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-018-0227-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Sandal, Leif K., 2012. "The Ensemble Kalman Filter in Bioeconomics," Discussion Papers 2012/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2014. "Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 157-162.
More about this item
Keywordsbiodiversity; ecosystem services; ecosystem externalities; adaptive behavior; mechanistic; Lotka-Volterra;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:1:y:2009:p:381-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.