Extending the Sectoral Coverage of an International Emission Trading Scheme
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2000.
"Markets for Clean Air,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521660839, October.
- Kruger, Joseph & Oates, Wallace E. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Decentralization in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme and Lessons for Global Policy," Discussion Papers dp-07-02, Resources For the Future.
- Karl-Martin Ehrhart & Christian Hoppe & Ralf Löschel, 2008. "Abuse of EU Emissions Trading for Tacit Collusion," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 347-361, November.
- Frank Convery, 2009. "Origins and Development of the EU ETS," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 391-412, July.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009.
"Strategic partitioning of emission allowances under the EU Emission Trading Scheme,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 182-197, August.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- A. Ellerman & Barbara Buchner, 2008. "Over-Allocation or Abatement? A Preliminary Analysis of the EU ETS Based on the 2005–06 Emissions Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 267-287, October.
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-234, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2000. "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol," NBER Working Papers 7657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Taylor,M.S., 2000. "Free trade and global warming : a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Regina Betz & Todd Sanderson & Tihomir Ancev, 2009.
"In or out? Efficient inclusion of installations in an emissions trading scheme,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
0928, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Betz, Regina & Sanderson, Todd & Ancev, Tihomir, 2009. "In or Out: Efficient inclusion of installations in an Emissions Trading Scheme?," Research Reports 94877, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Claire Armstrong, 2008. "Using history dependence to design a dynamic tradeable quota system under market imperfections," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 447-457, April.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger, 2009. "Efficient CO2 emissions control with emissions taxes and international emissions trading," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 625-635, August.
- Maeda, Akira, 2003. "The Emergence of Market Power in Emission Rights Markets: The Role of Initial Permit Distribution," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-314, November.
- Cathrine Hagem & Hege Westskog, 2009. "Allocating Tradable Permits on the Basis of Market Price to Achieve Cost Effectiveness," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 139-149, February.
- Helm, Carsten, 2003. "International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2737-2747, December.
- Mustafa Babiker, John Reilly and Laurent Viguier, 2004. "Is International Emissions Trading Always Beneficial?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 33-56.
- Christoph Böhringer & Henrike Koschel & Ulf Moslener, 2008. "Efficiency losses from overlapping regulation of EU carbon emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 299-317, June.
- Constantinos Syropoulos, 2002. "Optimum Tariffs and Retaliation Revisited: How Country Size Matters," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 707-727.
- David Malueg & Andrew Yates, 2009. "Bilateral Oligopoly, Private Information, and Pollution Permit Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(4), pages 553-572, August.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:50:y:2011:i:2:p:243-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.