Efficiency losses from overlapping regulation of EU carbon emissions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoph Bohringer, 2002. "Industry-level emission trading between power producers in the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 523-533.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2003.
"On the robustness of marginal abatement cost curves: the influence of world energy prices,"
Kiel Working Papers
1138, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2003. "On the Robustness of Marginal Abatement Cost Curves: The Influence of World Energy Prices," Kiel Working Papers 1138, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas, 2004.
"Mission Impossible!? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange, 2005. "Mission Impossible !? On the Harmonization of National Allocation Plans under the EU Emissions Trading Directive," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Johan Eyckmans & Denise Van Regemorter & Vincent van Steenberghe, 2001.
"Is Kyoto fatally flawed? An analysis with MacGEM,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0118, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Ekin, Paul, 1996. "The secondary benefits of CO2 abatement: How much emission reduction do they justify?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 13-24, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:33:y:2008:i:3:p:299-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.