Efficient CO2 emissions control with emissions taxes and international emissions trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Hoel, Michael, 1996.
"Should a carbon tax be differentiated across sectors?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 17-32.
- Hoel, M., 1993. "Should a Carbon Tax Be Differentiated Across Sectors?," Memorandum 09/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 1994. "Should a Carbon Tax be Differentiated Across Sectors?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects,"
2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme: allowance prices, trade flows, competitiveness effects," Kiel Working Papers 1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Jos Sijm, 2005. "The interaction between the EU emissions trading scheme and national energy policies," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 79-96, January.
- James R. Markusen, 1975. "Cooperative Control of International Pollution and Common Property Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(4), pages 618-632.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme allowance prices, trade flows and competitiveness effects," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3270, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Amato, Alessio & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela, 2017. "Tradable quota taxation and market power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 248-252.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Dijkstra, Bouwe & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2014.
"Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, pages 201-225.
- Christoph Böhringer & Bouwe Dijkstra & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading," Discussion Papers 654, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christoph Böhringer & Dijkstra Bouwe & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Sectoral and Regional Expansion of Emissions Trading," Working Papers V-337-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Arik Levinson, 2011.
"Belts and Suspenders: Interactions among Climate Policy Regulations,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy, pages 127-140
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2010. "Belts and Suspenders: Interactions Among Climate Policy Regulations," NBER Working Papers 16109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PERALTA, Susana, 2012. "Markets for tradable emission permits with fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2012054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gersbach, Hans & Hummel, Noemi, 2016. "A development-compatible refunding scheme for a climate treaty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 139-168.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:337-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Maria, Corrado & Smulders, Sjak & van der Werf, Edwin, 2012. "Absolute abundance and relative scarcity: Environmental policy with implementation lags," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 104-119.
- repec:old:wpaper:337-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Synergies and Trade-offs between Climate and Local Air Pollution: Policies in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 529, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bouwe Dijkstra & Edward Manderson & Tae-Yeoun Lee, 2011. "Extending the Sectoral Coverage of an International Emission Trading Scheme," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 243-266, October.
- Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa, 2015. "The Climate Policy Hold-Up: Green Technologies,Intellectual Property Rights, and the Abatement Incentives of International Agreements," Working Papers 0591, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions taxes Emissions trading International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:53:y:2009:i:6:p:625-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .