EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2010. "EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 287-315, June.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "EU-Type Carbon Emissions Trade and the Distributional Impact of Overlapping Emissions Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2579, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Shiell, Leslie, 2003. "Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-51, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currier, Kevin M., 2016. "Incentives for cost reduction and cost padding in electricity markets with overlapping “green” regulations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 72-75.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2011.
"Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2528-2541, May.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsemissions taxes; emissions trading; international trade;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-09-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-09-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sie:siegen:134-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Gail). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwsiede.html .