EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "EU-Type Carbon Emissions Trade and the Distributional Impact of Overlapping Emissions Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 134-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Shiell, Leslie, 2003. "Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-51, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currier, Kevin M., 2016. "Incentives for cost reduction and cost padding in electricity markets with overlapping “green” regulations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 72-75.
- Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2011.
"Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2528-2541, May.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsH21; H22; Q56; Emissions taxes; Emissions trading; International trade;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:287-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .