Abuse of EU Emissions Trading for Tacit Collusion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nils-Henrik Mørch von der Fehr, 1993.
"Tradable emission rights and strategic interaction,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 129-151, April.
- Morch von der Fehr, N-H., 1991. "Tradable Emission Rights and Strategic Interaction," Memorandum 11/1991, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Michael L. Katz & Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Tax Analysis in an Oligopoly Model," NBER Working Papers 1088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1998.
"Cost Manipulation in Oligopoly: A Duality Approach,"
98a22, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1997. "Cost Manipulation in Oligopoly: A Duality Approach," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 174, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- Misiolek, Walter S. & Elder, Harold W., 1989. "Exclusionary manipulation of markets for pollution rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 156-166, March.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Koschel, Henrike & Moslener, Ulf, 2006. "Efficiency Losses from Overlapping Economic Instruments in European Carbon Emissions Regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999.
"Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives,"
Staff General Research Papers
1700, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 211-232, May.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2002. "CO2 trade and market power in the EU electricity sector," Working Papers 02-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-22, February.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 359-369, December.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Permis de pollution et oligopole asymétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 83-89.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:41:y:2008:i:3:p:347-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.