Does an Endogenous Relationship Exist between Environmental and Economic Performance? A Resource-Based View on the Horticultural Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei & O. Notta, 2000. "Efficiency and Market Power in Greek Food Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 623-629.
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Kjetil Telle & Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2004.
""It pays to be green" - a premature conclusion?,"
394, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Reig Martínez Ernest & Estruch Guitart Vicent, 2006. "The Common Agricultural Policy and Farming in Protected Ecosystems," Working Papers 201044, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Dominique Vermersch & Robert Weaver, 1997. "Agriculture's environmental externalities: DEA evidence for French agriculture," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 331-338.
- Bottasso, Anna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2001. "Market power, productivity and the EU Single Market Program: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 167-186, January.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009 Elsevier.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Ervin, David E., 1998. "Will Business-Led Environmental Initiatives Grow in Agriculture?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(4).
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen & Waterson, Michael, 1984. "The Profitability-Concentration Relation: Market Power or Efficiency?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 435-50, June.
- Greaker, Mads, 2003. "Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 692-707, May.
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998. "Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 191-198, March.
- Théophile AZOMAHOU & Phu NGUYEN VAN & Marcus WAGNER, 2001. "Determinants of Environmental and Economic Performance of Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the European Paper Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2001-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:40:y:2008:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.