Does an Endogenous Relationship Exist between Environmental and Economic Performance? A Resource-Based View on the Horticultural Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998. "Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 191-198, March.
- Bottasso, Anna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2001. "Market power, productivity and the EU Single Market Program: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 167-186, January.
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Théophile AZOMAHOU & Phu NGUYEN VAN & Marcus WAGNER, 2001. "Determinants of Environmental and Economic Performance of Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the European Paper Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2001-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- K. Oustapassidis & A. Vlachvei & O. Notta, 2000. "Efficiency and Market Power in Greek Food Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 623-629.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2009.
"Profits in the Long Run,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521101592, October.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,
in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Greaker, Mads, 2003. "Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 692-707, May.
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen & Waterson, Michael, 1984. "The Profitability-Concentration Relation: Market Power or Efficiency?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 435-50, June.
- Kjetil Telle & Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2004.
""It pays to be green" - a premature conclusion?,"
394, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Ervin, David E., 1998. "Will Business-Led Environmental Initiatives Grow in Agriculture?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(4).
- Reig Martínez Ernest & Estruch Guitart Vicent, 2006. "The Common Agricultural Policy and Farming in Protected Ecosystems," Working Papers 201044, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Dominique Vermersch & Robert Weaver, 1997. "Agriculture's environmental externalities: DEA evidence for French agriculture," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 331-338.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:40:y:2008:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.