Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gisser, Micha, 1991. "Advertising, Concentration and Profitability in Manufacturing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 148-165, January.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Buxton, A J & Davies, S W & Lyons, B R, 1984. "Concentration and Advertising in Consumer and Producer Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 451-464, June.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasia Mavrommati & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2005. "Measuring advertising intensity and intangible capital in the Greek food industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1777-1787.
- Korner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001.
"Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich,"
German Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 1-5.
- Koerner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," FE Working Papers 0101, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Galdeano-Gómez, 2008. "Does an Endogenous Relationship Exist between Environmental and Economic Performance? A Resource-Based View on the Horticultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 73-89, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:18:y:1998:i:2:p:191-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.