Measuring advertising intensity and intangible capital in the Greek food industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998.
"Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Vlachvei, A. & Oustapassidis, K., 1998. "Advertising, concentration and profitability in Greek food manufacturing industries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 191-198, March.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 1998. "Strategic behavior and competition in dynamic industry: Greek processed meats," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 157-169.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Raj, Baldev, 1992. "A Survey of Recent Theoretical Developments in the Econometrics of Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 85-109.
- John Freebairn & Bill Griffiths, 2006. "Introduction," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(s1), pages 1-1, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Amadieu & Jean-Laurent Viviani, 2010.
"Intangible effort and performance: the case of the French wine industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 280-306.
- Paul Amadieu & Jean-Laurent Viviani, 2010. "Intangibles Effort and Performance: The Case of the French Wine Industry," Post-Print hal-00840142, HAL.
- Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Foreign Entry and Firm Advertising Intensity: Evidence from China," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, August.
- Dimitris Hatzinikolaou, 2010. "Econometric Errors in an _Applied Economics_ Article," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(2), pages 107-112, May.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris, 2012. "Failure in the market for reviewing economics papers: Good readers, bad referees, and ugly papers," MPRA Paper 45384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Sep 2012.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Measuring Advertising Intensity and Intangible Capital in the Greek Food Industry (AE 2005) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:15:p:1777-1787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.