Research and Development Activity and Profitability: A Distributed Lag Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Fors, Gunnar, 1996. "Utilization of R&D Results in the Home and Foreign Plants of Multinationals," Working Paper Series 459, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Del Canto, Jesus Galende & Gonzalez, Isabel Suarez, 1999. "A resource-based analysis of the factors determining a firm's R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 891-905, November.
- Galende, Jesus & de la Fuente, Juan Manuel, 2003. "Internal factors determining a firm's innovative behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 715-736, May.
- Henrik Braconier & Fredrik Sjöholm, 1998.
"National and international spillovers from R&D: Comparing a neoclassical and an endogenous growth approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(4), pages 638-663, December.
- Braconier, Henrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "National and International Spillovers from R&D: Comparing a Neoclassical and an Endogenous Growth Approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 211, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vernon, John A. & Golec, Joseph H. & Lutter, Randall & Nardinelli, Clark, 2009. "An exploratory study of FDA new drug review times, prescription drug user fee acts, and R&D spending," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1260-1274, November.
- Fors, Gunnar, 1996. "Technology Transfer to Foreign Affiliates by Multinational Enterprises Technology Transfer to Foreign Affiliates by Multinational Enterprises," Working Paper Series 456, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brett Olsen & B. Elango, 2005. "Do Multinational Operations Influence Firm Value? Evidence from the Triad Regions," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(1), pages 11-29, April.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2000. "Does FDI Work as a Channel for R&D Spillovers? Evidence Based on Swedish Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2001. "Does FDI Work as a Channel for R&D Spillovers? Evidence Based on Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 553, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Neelankavil, James P. & Alaganar, V. T., 2003. "Strategic resource commitment of high-technology firms: An international comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 493-502, June.
- Branch, Ben & Chichirau, Cosette, 2010. "Mispricing vs risk premia in R&D-intensive firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 358-367, December.
- Christophe, Stephen E. & Lee, Hun, 2005. "What matters about internationalization: a market-based assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 636-643, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0034-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell E. Jensen, 1985. "Allocating synthesis R & D resources in the agricultural chemicals industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 227-235.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2009. "What Governs Firm-Level R&D: Internal or External Factors?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alfredo Bobillo & Juan Rodriguez Sanz & Fernando Tejerina Gaite, 2009. "Investment Decisions, Liquidity, and Institutional Activism: An International Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 25-40, April.
- James, Barclay E. & McGuire, Jean B., 2016. "Transactional-institutional fit: Corporate governance of R&D investment in different institutional contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3478-3486.
- Michele Cincera, 2002. "Financing constraints, fixed capital and R&D investment decisions of belgian firms," Working Paper Research 32, National Bank of Belgium.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 122-132.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "The economics of research and development : how research and development capital affects production and markets and is affected by tax incentives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1325, The World Bank.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-92 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:82:y:1974:i:5:p:999-1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed