Research and Development Activity and Profitability: A Distributed Lag Analysis
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martha L. Loudder & Bruce K. Behn, 1995. "Alternative Income Determination Rules and Earnings Usefulness: The Case of R&D Costs," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 12(1), pages 185-205, September.
- Galende, Jesus & de la Fuente, Juan Manuel, 2003. "Internal factors determining a firm's innovative behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 715-736, May.
- Henrik Braconier & Fredrik Sjöholm, 1998.
"National and international spillovers from R&D: Comparing a neoclassical and an endogenous growth approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(4), pages 638-663, December.
- Braconier, Henrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "National and International Spillovers from R&D: Comparing a Neoclassical and an Endogenous Growth Approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 211, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fors, Gunnar, 1996. "Technology Transfer to Foreign Affiliates by Multinational Enterprises Technology Transfer to Foreign Affiliates by Multinational Enterprises," Working Paper Series 456, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ming-Liang Yeh & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Peter Sher & Yi-Chia Chiu, 2010. "R&D intensity, firm performance and the identification of the threshold: fresh evidence from the panel threshold regression model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 389-401.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2000.
"Does FDI Work as a Channel for R&D Spillovers? Evidence Based on Swedish Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2001. "Does FDI Work as a Channel for R&D Spillovers? Evidence Based on Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 553, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chanchai Tangpong & Michael Abebe & Zonghui Li, 2015. "A Temporal Approach to Retrenchment and Successful Turnaround in Declining Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 647-677, July.
- Bing Guo & Jing Wang & Steven X. Wei, 2018. "R&D spending, strategic position and firm performance," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Sangil Kim & Jungmin Yoo, 2017. "Does R&D Expenditure with Heavy Related Party Transactions Harm Firm Value?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-1, July.
- Christophe, Stephen E. & Lee, Hun, 2005. "What matters about internationalization: a market-based assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 636-643, May.
- Michele Cincera, 2002.
"Financing constraints, fixed capital and R&D investment decisions of belgian firms,"
Working Paper Research
32, National Bank of Belgium.
- Michele Cincera, 2003. "Financing constraints, fixed capital and R&D investment decisions of Belgian firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/883, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Farrell E. Jensen, 1985. "Allocating synthesis R & D resources in the agricultural chemicals industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 227-235.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2009. "What Governs Firm-Level R&D: Internal or External Factors?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "The economics of research and development : how research and development capital affects production and markets and is affected by tax incentives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1325, The World Bank.
- Silverio Alarcón & Mercedes Sánchez, 2013. "External and Internal R&D, Capital Investment and Business Performance in the Spanish Agri-Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 654-675, September.
- Ramadani, Veland & Hisrich, Robert D. & Abazi-Alili, Hyrije & Dana, Léo-Paul & Panthi, Laxman & Abazi-Bexheti, Lejla, 2019. "Product innovation and firm performance in transition economies: A multi-stage estimation approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 271-280.
- Jun Woo Park & Seyoung Guahk, 2017. "Financial Performance of Healthcare Firms: The Case of Korea," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 721-728.
- Fors, Gunnar, 1996. "Utilization of R&D Results in the Home and Foreign Plants of Multinationals," Working Paper Series 459, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Del Canto, Jesus Galende & Gonzalez, Isabel Suarez, 1999. "A resource-based analysis of the factors determining a firm's R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 891-905, November.
- Vernon, John A. & Golec, Joseph H. & Lutter, Randall & Nardinelli, Clark, 2009. "An exploratory study of FDA new drug review times, prescription drug user fee acts, and R&D spending," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1260-1274, November.
- Brett Olsen & B. Elango, 2005. "Do Multinational Operations Influence Firm Value? Evidence from the Triad Regions," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(1), pages 11-29, April.
- Neelankavil, James P. & Alaganar, V. T., 2003. "Strategic resource commitment of high-technology firms: An international comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 493-502, June.
- Branch, Ben & Chichirau, Cosette, 2010. "Mispricing vs risk premia in R&D-intensive firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 358-367, December.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Ke-Chiun Chang, 2010. "Analyzing the nonlinear effects of firm size, profitability, and employee productivity on patent citations of the US pharmaceutical companies by using artificial neural network," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 82(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
- Alfredo Bobillo & Juan Rodriguez Sanz & Fernando Tejerina Gaite, 2009. "Investment Decisions, Liquidity, and Institutional Activism: An International Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 25-40, April.
- James, Barclay E. & McGuire, Jean B., 2016. "Transactional-institutional fit: Corporate governance of R&D investment in different institutional contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3478-3486.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 122-132.