Strategic resource commitment of high-technology firms: An international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toivanen, Otto & Stoneman, Paul, 1998. "Dynamics of R&D and investment: UK evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 119-126, January.
- Branch, Ben, 1974. "Research and Development Activity and Profitability: A Distributed Lag Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 999-1011, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Chen, Guohua, 2009. "Wholesale pricing and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers with imperfectly observable objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1190-1201, August.
- Anderson, Mark & Asdemir, Ozer & Tripathy, Arindam, 2013. "Use of precedent and antecedent information in strategic cost management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 643-650.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2005. "R&D Races and Spillovers between the EU and the US: Some Causal Evidence," KOF Working papers 05-105, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:6:p:493-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.