Structure, conduct and performance: a simultaneous equations approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Delorme & David Kamerschen & Peter Klein & Lisa Ford Voeks, 2002. "Structure, conduct and performance: a simultaneous equations approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2135-2141.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1988.
"The Effect of Takeover Activity on Corporate Research and Development,"
NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 69-100
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1987. "The Effect of Takeover Activity on Corporate Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 2191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1979. "Accounting for Advertising as a Barrier to Entry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 345-360, July.
- Blonigen, Bruce A & Taylor, Christopher T, 2000. "R&D Intensity and Acquisitions in High-Technology Industries: Evidence from the US Electronic and Electrical Equipment Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 47-70, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Imel, Blake & Helmberger, Peter, 1971. "Estimation of Structure-Profit Relationships with Application to the Food Processing Sector," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 614-627, September.
- Nagle, Thomas T, 1981. "Do Advertising-Profitability Studies Really Show That Advertising Creates a Barrier to Entry?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 333-349, October.
- Porter, Michael E, 1979. "The Structure within Industries and Companies' Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 214-227, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal J. Permana & Bernadette Robiani & Taufiq Marwa & Azwardi, 2017. "An Analysis Of Structure, Behavior And Banking Performance Of Islamic Banking In Indonesia," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 114-127.
- André p. Liebenberg & David r. Kamerschen, 2008. "Structure, Conduct And Performance Analysis Of The South African Auto Insurance Market: 1980-2000," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(2), pages 228-238, June.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:5:p:84-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Rogers, Richard T., 2006. "Structural Change in the U.S. Food Manufacturing Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21045, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2015. "Persistent Product Innovation and Market-oriented Behaviour: the Impact on Firms' Performance," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1505, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0055-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyle W. Stiegert & Shinn-Shyr Wang & Richard T. Rogers, 2009. "Structural change and market power in the U.S. food manufacturing sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 164-180.
- Setiawan, Maman & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2012. "The relationship between technical efficiency and industrial concentration: Evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 466-475.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Hyunsoo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hilbun, Brian M., 2009. "Structure And Conduct Of The World Rice Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46080, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Osei-Owusu, Alexander & Henten, Anders, 2017. "Network tower sharing and telecom infrastructure diffusion in Ghana - a Structure-Conduct-Performance approach," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168532, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marco Bellandi & María J. Ruiz-Fuensanta, 2010. "An empirical analysis of district external economies based on a structure-conduct-performance framework," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 801-818, November.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:256-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Market Structure and Competition Policy: Experiences of Indian Manufacturing Sector during the Post Reform Period," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-09-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- D. R. Kamerschen & J. E. Morgan, 2004. "Collusion analysis of the Alabama liquid asphalt market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 673-693.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:1:p:13-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.