Accounting for Advertising as a Barrier to Entry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006.
"Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 19-48.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, "undated". "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1863, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Der-Fang Hung, 2015. "Sustained Competitive Advantage and Organizational Inertia: The Cost Perspective of Knowledge Management," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 769-789, December.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lupton, Sylvie, 2006. "Il était une fois la qualité," MPRA Paper 5, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2010. "Technology Capital and the US Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1493-1522, September.
- Edward Prescott & Ellen McGrattan, 2007. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," 2007 Meeting Papers 90, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Technology capital and the U.S. current account," Working Papers 646, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 13983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2009. "Technology capital and the U.S. current account," Staff Report 406, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Demsetz, Harold & Villalonga, Belen, 2001. "Ownership structure and corporate performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 209-233, September.
- Charles DeLorme & Peter Klein & David Kamerschen & Lisa Ford Voeks, 2003. "Structure, conduct and performance: a simultaneous equations approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 13-20.
- Charles Delorme & David Kamerschen & Peter Klein & Lisa Ford Voeks, 2002. "Structure, conduct and performance: a simultaneous equations approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2135-2141.
- Matthias Greuner & David Kamerschen & Peter Klein, 2000. "The Competitive Effects of Advertising in the US Automobile Industry, 1970-94," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 245-261.
- Krishna Reddy, 2010. "The efficacy of principle-based corporate governance practices and firm financial performance," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 190-219, June.
- Scott Schuh & Oz Shy & Joanna Stavins & Robert K. Triest, 2011. "An economic analysis of the 2010 proposed settlement between the Department of Justice and credit card networks," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:52:y:1979:i:3:p:345-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed