Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2003. "Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory," Natural Field Experiments 00494, The Field Experiments Website.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
- Adolf Mkenda & Henk Folmer, 2001. "The Maximum Sustainable Yield of Artisanal Fishery in Zanzibar: A Cointegration Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 311-328, August.
- Diebold & Senhadji, "undated".
"Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again,"
_054, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 1996. "Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again," NBER Working Papers 5481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Labson B. Stephen & Crompton Paul L., 1993. "Common Trends in Economic Activity and Metals Demand: Cointegration and the Intensity of Use Debate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 147-161, September.
- List, John A. & Gallet, Craig A., 1999.
"The environmental Kuznets curve: does one size fit all?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 409-423, December.
- Craig Gallet & John List, 1999. "The environmental Kuznets curve: does one size fit all," Natural Field Experiments 00527, The Field Experiments Website.
- Labson B. Stephen, 1995. "Stochastic Trends and Structural Breaks in the Intensity of Metals Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 34-42, November.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Amsler, Christine & Lee, Junsoo, 1995. "An LM Test for a Unit Root in the Presence of a Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 359-368, February.
- Park, Joon Y. & Sung, Jaewhan, 1994. "Testing for Unit Roots in Models with Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 917-936, December.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R., 1997. "Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74, May.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:2:p:359-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X & Kilian, Lutz, 2000.
"Unit-Root Tests Are Useful for Selecting Forecasting Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 265-273, July.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1999. "Unit Root Tests are Useful for Selecting Forecasting Models," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-063, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1999. "Unit Root Tests Are Useful for Selecting Forecasting Models," NBER Working Papers 6928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:10:y:1994:i:5:p:917-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherniwchan, Jevan, 2012.
"Economic growth, industrialization, and the environment,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 442-467.
- Jevan Cherniwchan, "undated". "Economic Growth, Industrialization and the Environment," Working Papers 2010-28, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Mexico," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0511, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6801 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Verbeke & M. De Clercq, 2004. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: some really disturbing Monte Carlo evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/242, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2011. "Income and time related effects in EKC," Working Papers 201105, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2010. "Carbon Abatement Leaders and Laggards Non Parametric Analyses of Policy Oriented Kuznets Curves," Working Papers 2010.149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mazzanti, M. & Musolesi, A., 2013. "Economic development and CO2 emissions: assessing the effect of policy and energy time events for advanced countries," Working Papers 2013-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- William Brock & M. Taylor, 2010. "The Green Solow model," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Wang, Juan & Zhang, Kezhong, 2014. "Convergence of carbon dioxide emissions in different sectors in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 605-611.
- Verbeke, Tom & De Clercq, Marc, 2006. "The income-environment relationship: Evidence from a binary response model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 419-428, October.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "Breaking Environmental Kuznets Curves. Evaluating Energy and Policy Time Events Effects on CO2 Trends for Advanced Countries," Working Papers 201214, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2008. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions among industrialised countries revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2265-2282, September.
- Rafael Morales-Lage & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2017. "Stochastic and club convergence of sectoral CO2 emissions in the European Union," Working Papers 2017/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
Keywordsemissions; intervention analyses; time-series models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:29:y:2004:i:1:p:21-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .