Common Trends in Economic Activity and Metals Demand: Cointegration and the Intensity of Use Debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Income and CO2 emissions: Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 413-423, February.
- Evans, Mark & Lewis, Andrew C., 2005. "Dynamic metals demand model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Wagner, Martin, 2012. "The Phillips unit root tests for polynomials of integrated processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 299-303.
- Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C., 2006.
"Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 354-370, May.
- Junsoo Lee & John List & Mark Strazicich, 2005. "Nonrenewable Resource Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic Trends?," Natural Field Experiments 00486, The Field Experiments Website.
- Junsoo Lee & John A. List & Mark Strazicich, 2005. "Nonrenewable Resource Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic Trends?," NBER Working Papers 11487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junsoo Lee & John A. List & Mark C. Strazicich, 2005. "Nonrenewable Resource Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic Trends?," Working Papers 05-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- P. Crompton, 1998. "Forecasting Steel Demand in South-East Asia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2004.
"Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 21-37, September.
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2003. "Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory," Natural Field Experiments 00494, The Field Experiments Website.
- Stypka, Oliver & Wagner, Martin & Grabarczyk, Peter & Kawka, Rafael, 2017. "The Asymptotic Validity of "Standard" Fully Modified OLS Estimation and Inference in Cointegrating Polynomial Regressions," Economics Series 333, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Carlos Vladimir Rodríguez-Caballero, 2013. "Polynomial Regressions and Nonsense Inference," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-13, November.
- Bruyn, Sander de & Bergh, Jeroen van den & Opschoor, Hans, 1994. "Ecological restructuring in industrial economies : some empirical evidence on materials consumption," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Crompton, Paul, 2015. "Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-246.
- Crompton, Paul, 1999. "Forecasting steel consumption in South-East Asia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Evans, Mark, 2011. "Steel consumption and economic activity in the UK: The integration and cointegration debate," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 97-106, June.
- de Bruyn, S. M. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Opschoor, J. B., 1998. "Economic growth and emissions: reconsidering the empirical basis of environmental Kuznets curves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 161-175, May.
- Huh, Kwang-Sook, 2011. "Steel consumption and economic growth in Korea: Long-term and short-term evidence," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 107-113, June.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2013. "A cointegration and causality analysis of copper consumption and economic growth in rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 628-639.
- Alberto Quadrio Curzio & Fausta Pellizzari & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Resources and Technologies," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1101, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Yerramilli, C. & Sekhar, J.A., 2006. "A common pattern in long-term metals production," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 27-36, March.
- Evans, M. & Lewis, Andrew C., 2002. "Is there a common metals demand curve?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 95-104.
- Ozkan, F, 2011. "Steel Industry and The Sector’s Impact On Economical Growth In Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry, 1998. "Aggregation bias in natural resource price composites: the forestry case," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Kandelaars, Patricia P.A.A.H. & Dam, Jan D. van, 1998. "An analysis of variables influencing the material composition of automobiles," Serie Research Memoranda 0051, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:25:y:1993:i:2:p:147-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.