The Maximum Sustainable Yield of Artisanal Fishery in Zanzibar: A Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, May.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Trond Bjorndal & Jon M. Conrad, 1987. "The Dynamics of an Open Access Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 74-85, February.
- Gallastegui, Carmen, 1983. "An economic analysis of sardine fishing in the Gulf of Valencia (Spain)," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 138-150, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Munro, Gordon R. & Scott, Anthony D., 1985. "The economics of fisheries management," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 623-676 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2004.
"Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 21-37, September.
- Junsoo Lee & John List, 2003. "Examining Trends of Criteria Air Pollutants: Are the Effects of Governmental Intervention Transitory," Natural Field Experiments 00494, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
Keywordsartisanal fishery; cointegration; maximum sustainable yield (MSY); overfishing; Zanzibar;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:311-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .