Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006.
"From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008. "From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-184011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-52, July.
- A. Sousa-Poza & A. A. Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Gender differences in job satisfaction in Great Britain, 1991-2000: permanent or transitory?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 691-694.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Robert D. Mohr & Cindy Zoghi, 2008. "High-Involvement Work Design and Job Satisfaction," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(3), pages 275-296, April.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2005.
"Subjective well-being and the family: Results from an ordered probit model with multiple random effects,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 749-761, October.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 1016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," SOI - Working Papers 0204, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2004.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004. "How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura, 2009. "Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 547-555, October.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3452610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marloes de Graaf-Zijl & Ernest E. Berkhout, 2007. "Temporary agency work and the business cycle," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 539-556, November.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2008.
"New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 96-117, February.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006. "New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes," Working Papers 06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Wilthagen, A.C.J.M., 2009. "On the road to flexicurity : Dutch proposals for a pathway towards better transition security and higher labour market mobility," Other publications TiSEM c02c3d5b-f287-49a8-84fb-6, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:160:y:2012:i:2:p:197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.