Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008.
"From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones Or Dead Ends?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 189-213, June.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," IZA Discussion Papers 205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2005.
"Subjective well-being and the family: Results from an ordered probit model with multiple random effects,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 749-761, October.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," SOI - Working Papers 0204, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2004.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 1016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Sousa-Poza & A. A. Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Gender differences in job satisfaction in Great Britain, 1991-2000: permanent or transitory?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 691-694.
- Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura, 2009. "Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 547-555, October.
- Marloes de Graaf-Zijl & Ernest E. Berkhout, 2007. "Temporary agency work and the business cycle," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 539-556, October.
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Wilthagen, A.C.J.M., 2009. "On the road to flexicurity : Dutch proposals for a pathway towards better transition security and higher labour market mobility," Other publications TiSEM c02c3d5b-f287-49a8-84fb-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2008.
"New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 96-117, February.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006. "New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes," Working Papers 06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Lücke & Andreas Knabe, 2018. "How Much Does Others' Protection Matter? Employment Protection, Future Labour Market Prospects and Well-Being," CESifo Working Paper Series 6936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Orietta Dessy, 2014.
"Temporary Contracts and Young Workers’ Job Satisfaction in Italy,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Dario Sciulli & Miguel Ángel Malo (ed.), Disadvantaged Workers, edition 1, chapter 6, pages 95-120
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2013. "Temporary Contracts and Young Workers' Job Satisfaction in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lücke, Christine, 2017. "How much does others’ protection matter? Employment protection and well-being," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168096, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cheryl Carleton & Mary Kelly, 2016. "Alternative Work Arrangements and Job Satisfaction," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 32, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2013.
"Flexibilisation without Hesitation? Temporary Contracts and Workers’ Satisfaction,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201304, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Chadi, Adrian & Hetschko, Clemens, 2013. "Flexibilisation without hesitation? Temporary contracts and workers' satisfaction," Discussion Papers 2013/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Moreno Baruffini & Federica Origo, 2014. "Job satisfaction and flexicurity over the business cycle: evidence from Swiss individual-level data," ERSA conference papers ersa14p366, European Regional Science Association.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Duncan McVicar & Mark Wooden, 2015.
"Non-Standard “Contingent” Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 256-275, April.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Duncan McVicar & Mark Wooden, 2013. "Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & McVicar, Duncan & Wooden, Mark, 2013. "Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henna Busk & Elke J. Jahn & Christine Singer, 2015.
"Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
732, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Singer, Christine, 2015. "Do changes in regulation affect temporary agency workers' job satisfaction?," IAB Discussion Paper 201508, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Dauth, Christine, 2015. "Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 8803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:203-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petilliot, René, 2016. "How important is the type of working contract for job satisfaction of agency workers?," FZG Discussion Papers 61, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2015. "Obesity and Economic Performance of Young Workers in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Petilliot, 2016. "How Important is the Type of Working Contract for Job Satisfaction of Agency Workers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 832, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francesco Bartolucci & Aleksandra Baschina & Giovanni S. F. Bruno & Olga Demidova & Marcello Signorelli, 2015. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Young Russian Workers," Discussion Papers 7_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:514-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Grund & Johannes Martin & Axel Minten, 2014. "Beschäftigungsstruktur und Zufriedenheit von Zeitarbeitnehmern in Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 677, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laetitia Hauret & Donald R. Williams, 2017.
"Cross-National Analysis of Gender Differences in Job Satisfaction,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 203-235, April.
- HAURET Laetitia & WILLIAMS Donald R., 2013. "Cross-national analysis of gender differences in job satisfaction," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-27, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsJ28; J40; C23; Temporary employment; Job satisfaction;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:160:y:2012:i:2:p:197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.