Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- A. Sousa-Poza & A. A. Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Gender differences in job satisfaction in Great Britain, 1991-2000: permanent or transitory?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 691-694.
- Marloes de Graaf-Zijl & Ernest E. Berkhout, 2007. "Temporary agency work and the business cycle," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 539-556, November.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Wilthagen, A.C.J.M., 2009. "On the road to flexicurity : Dutch proposals for a pathway towards better transition security and higher labour market mobility," Other publications TiSEM c02c3d5b-f287-49a8-84fb-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2001. "What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-242, May.
- Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura, 2009. "Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 547-555, October.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006.
"From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008. "From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004.
"Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2005. "Subjective well-being and the family: Results from an ordered probit model with multiple random effects," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 749-761, October.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," SOI - Working Papers 0204, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2004.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-52, July.
- Robert D. Mohr & Cindy Zoghi, 2008. "High-Involvement Work Design and Job Satisfaction," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(3), pages 275-296, April.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006.
"New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes,"
06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2008. "New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 96-117, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:160:y:2012:i:2:p:197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.