Temporary agency work and the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahn, Elke Jutta & Rosholm, Michael, 2015. "The Cyclicality of the Stepping Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113117, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2018. "The Cyclicality of the Stepping-Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2017.
"The healthy fright of losing a good one for a bad one,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 129-144.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2012. "The Healthy Fright of Losing a Good One for a Bad One," IZA Discussion Papers 6348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Chantal & Bijleveld, Catrien & Hendriks, Jan & Mooi-Reci, Irma, 2014. "The juvenile sex offender: The effect of employment on offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-152.
- Marloes Graaf-Zijl, 2012. "Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "A Price for Flexibility? The Temp Agency Wage Gap in Sweden 1998-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 6587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary workers; Recruitment agencies; Business cycles; Employment; Time series analysis; The Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:28:y:2007:i:7:p:539-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .