Temporary agency work and the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2017.
"The healthy fright of losing a good one for a bad one,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 129-144.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2012. "The Healthy Fright of Losing a Good One for a Bad One," IZA Discussion Papers 6348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Chantal & Bijleveld, Catrien & Hendriks, Jan & Mooi-Reci, Irma, 2014. "The juvenile sex offender: The effect of employment on offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-152.
- Jahn, Elke Jutta & Rosholm, Michael, 2015. "The Cyclicality of the Stepping Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113117, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marloes Graaf-Zijl, 2012. "Job Satisfaction and Contingent Employment," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "A Price for Flexibility? The Temp Agency Wage Gap in Sweden 1998-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 6587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2018. "The Cyclicality of the Stepping-Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary workers; Recruitment agencies; Business cycles; Employment; Time series analysis; The Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:28:y:2007:i:7:p:539-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.